IGNORED

Warrior Hybrid

Note: This thread is 4876 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

to the OP. my dad hass a warrior 24 deg hybrid, its pretty nice, he usually hits a nice draw about 190-200 yards with it. and hes an 18 handicapper so can imagine its not difficult to hit.

07 Burner regular flex. (my dads-doing wonders with it) :D
supersteel burner steel shaft strong 3 wood
R7 draw 5 wood
Rapture 4-pw uw. Red dot. <3
56 deg sw60 deg Cg14 white steel two ball putter penta golf shoes. =D

• 6 months later...

I have the 21 degree hybrid and love it.  For not being a top notch golf brand the club performs well.  I hit it 230 but can dial it down to 200 easily.  I find it extremely easy to shape shots with this club as well.  The only downfall is that the shaft is not the best, could be stiffer for my liking.  But hey it was free, my grandfather gave me the whole set of hybrids.  It is a good club to stick between my 3-wood and 4 iron.

I also have and play the 3-wood (250-260yds) same feel.  low trajectory soft feel.

Note: This thread is 4876 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!