Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hrm22

New Driver

4 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

Im new here to thesandtrap.com and am in the market for a new driver! I am using a 09' Cleveland Launcher, which is a great driver, but its not giving me the playability i am looking for. Any suggestions? Titelist D2? R11? Adams Speedline?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Originally Posted by hrm22

Hey everyone,

Im new here to thesandtrap.com and am in the market for a new driver! I am using a 09' Cleveland Launcher, which is a great driver, but its not giving me the playability i am looking for. Any suggestions? Titelist D2? R11? Adams Speedline?

What is the "playabilty" you are looking for? Higher or Lower Flight?  Hooking or Slicing? More Distance? MoreConsistent?

Must know what ails you,before we can make it better.Specs on old driver would be a big help!

When i mean playability, i mean that i want to be able to play draws/cuts more easily. My old drivers have 10.5 degrees of loft and and regular stock shaft

Originally Posted by hrm22

Hey everyone,

Plenty of playability in that driver.

A new driver will not make any difference at all.  The "playability" comes down to you.