IGNORED

RocketBallz 5-Iron Giveaway - Did you "Win"?

bmartin461
Note: This thread is 4317 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I did, or at least that is what the email states.  When I go to finish the registration I get an endless loop on the website.  It's very strange.  We will see if the club shows up in mid-April.

Anyone else win?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I won as well, but the page keeps reloading after i enter all my info, so i don't know if the info goes though. Maybe their server is overloaded because so many ppl are trying to enter all their info in at the same time.

What's In My Golf Bag:

Nike Machspeed Black 10.5* callaway.gif Diablo Edge 5 Wood, callaway.gifDiablo Edge 4 Hybrid
callaway.gif 5- Pw Big Bertha Irons Graphite Shafts
vokey.gif52* 8* Bouncevokey.gif56* 8* Bouncevokey.gif60* 7* Bouncerife.gifHybrid Tour Mallet

From what I've heard you own't need to use your driver ever again. The 5 iron should get that done for ya!

Titleist 910D2 10.5* Stiff / Taylormade 3 Wood - Superfast 2.0 15*  3 Superfast 2.0 Rescue 18* Stiff Shafts

Awesome, got one of those emails as well, first email on the list, clicked on it, submitted my name and email, at first i thought it didnt do anything because my info reset, but i called and they said it was some kind of page error and i should receive it mid-april.

Lol, wow i guess i didn't see that message the first time, it didn't bring me to a new page...it just said it above where i put my name and email, submitted my info probably about 10 times..woops!

Oh good, I thought it was just me!
I got sent through the loop as well, today though I tried again and it sent me to a new page that read
"thank you for registering!" If it was for a full set of irons, or heck even the 3 wood I would probably call and make a fuss
But for a 5 iron im not too bothered about it. Such a random give away club option too...

You have to read the rules. They tell you the answers they are looking for. I think it was 5-18 handicap, clubs at least 18 months old, buying new clubs in the next year, and you had to own certain brands. If my 5 iron shows up I will be happy to give it a shot. If it doesn't I am not going to lose any sleep.

Originally Posted by Outgolfing

I didn't win again...not sure what I enter that Taylormade is not looking for but I got snubbed on this one as well as the last burner 2.0 giveaway.

I got my email too' I am a 21 hcp, so I am outside the criteria mentioned above. I entered my handedness and shaft and I also got the " thanks for registering". I called them and they said I should get an email soon confirming my selection. That was 2 days ago. If I don't get it, I will print the email and drive there to pick it up, and maybe a little something extra for the effort..I am pretty close to them. :-D

Here are the official rules:

http://www.taylormadegolf.com/free-5-iron-rules

specifically

GIVE-AWAY PRIZES/SELECTION CRITERIA: To become a Qualified Entrant you must provide the following responses to the registration questions with your registration:

• Entrants with 5-20 handicaps
  • Entrants who currently play TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Cleveland, Titleist, Ping, Adams, Mizuno, or Nike irons
  • Entrants who have owned their current irons more than 6 months and less than 5 years
  • Entrants who play two or more times per month
  • Entrants who "definitely" or "maybe" plan on purchasing irons in the next 12 months
Originally Posted by Th3R00st3r

I got my email too' I am a 21 hcp, so I am outside the criteria mentioned above. I entered my handedness and shaft and I also got the " thanks for registering". I called them and they said I should get an email soon confirming my selection. That was 2 days ago. If I don't get it, I will print the email and drive there to pick it up, and maybe a little something extra for the effort..I am pretty close to them.

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by Th3R00st3r

You'll all be glad to know that it wasn't a hoax. I never got any other emails, but my son called me and said my Rocketballz 5-Iron just arrived. Woo Hoo!

Here's a pic of it.

2012-04-139514.41.01.jpg

Note: This thread is 4317 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!