IGNORED

Adidas Crossflex 2013 shoes

Note: This thread is 3959 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've always been a big advocate of Adidas footwear for golf and I'm currently wearing a pair of the Tour 360's. I bought them brand new 2 years ago and they're waterproof so it's been great because of all the rain we've been getting this spring. I'd like another pair of shoes that are a bit more breathable and not as heavy so I'm looking at getting the Crossflex 2013 shoes. Anyone wear these currently or have any input on them? http://www.golfshoesplus.com/c/271-category/mens-adidas-crossflex-golf-shoes.jpg

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

I have the puremotion, my brother has a pair of crossflex and swears by them.  He wore them right out of the box, walked 18 and had no issues.  He has a pretty narrow foot, they fit great, super comfortable and had no issues with his feet slipping on a swing or while walking.

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

Great shoe. I prefer the Adipure (I have a contact with Adidas that sends me free product when he gets it in my size, which is 15), which may not look it, but is very, very breathable.

That said, I use my Nikes most days because while they are less breathable, they are more comfortable while walking, and my addidas for one course I play that is Cart golf only. The fairways are so hard on that course, that i've had real problems with spike grip. The Adidas with Stinger hard plastic spikes work perfect there (yes I know, I could just put those on my Nikes as well, but why bother when I get the Adidas free?). I generally prefer a softer spike on my shoes.

Now that TM and adidas are one company, im hoping he can get me more TM shwag as well, he gave me the RBZ 3 and 5W already.

Before you guys call me a bum, this is a guy whom I gave a place to stay, for free, for 18 months while he was struggling in University to work to pay his tuition and books (I had a 3 bedroom condo my parents bought me as a first house when I went to University, so I had 2 extra rooms and way too much space for a 18-21 year old, so my only stipulation was that he do the mopping and vaccuuming, as well as his own laundry), so its ok for me to look for free shwag once in a while, imo :p

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Great shoe. I prefer the Adipure (I have a contact with Adidas that sends me free product when he gets it in my size, which is 15), which may not look it, but is very, very breathable. That said, I use my Nikes most days because while they are less breathable, they are more comfortable while walking, and my addidas for one course I play that is Cart golf only. The fairways are so hard on that course, that i've had real problems with spike grip. The Adidas with Stinger hard plastic spikes work perfect there (yes I know, I could just put those on my Nikes as well, but why bother when I get the Adidas free?). I generally prefer a softer spike on my shoes. Now that TM and adidas are one company, im hoping he can get me more TM shwag as well, he gave me the RBZ 3 and 5W already. Before you guys call me a bum, this is a guy whom I gave a place to stay, for free, for 18 months while he was struggling in University to work to pay his tuition and books (I had a 3 bedroom condo my parents bought me as a first house when I went to University, so I had 2 extra rooms and way too much space for a 18-21 year old, so my only stipulation was that he do the mopping and vaccuuming, as well as his own laundry), so its ok for me to look for free shwag once in a while, imo :p

Thanks bud. I picked up a pair, haven't tried them out yet on the course but a few friends of mine have them and seem to love them. Light shoe, waterproof and comfy.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Note: This thread is 3959 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!