IGNORED

Waterproof valuables bag

Note: This thread is 3845 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. If available on the market, would you have interest in buying this item?

• Yes I'd buy it
    • I would be interested
    • Not for me

Hey all. I play a lot of golf in rain and I'm tired of putting my phone, wallet, and keys in a ziploc. I want to upgrade the existing valuable bags out there on the market. I'd like to redesign them, make it more of an accessory, like grip companies are now doing with colorful grips. But most importantly, waterproof. I'm looking to gauge interest in a product like this. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

No thank you.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I doubt you'll find must interest. Colorful grips are one thing since they're always out, but for something that spends 99.9999999999% of its time in a pocket in your bag? Doubt people are going to be willing to spend much if anything. Come to think of it, I don't use a little bag at all. My bag, like most, has a lined, waterproof pocket that I use to store my phone, keys, wallet, change, etc. I'd imagine it's the Titleist/TaylorMade/Callaway/Ping/whatever logo that sells those things in the first place, or at least that's how people pick between them.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks for your thoughts. I didn't know so many bags came with a waterproof pocket now. There may be a market for people like myself with older bags not looking to spend $180 on a bag but still want protection. I think my next step is to get some visuals up of what I'm thinking and see what kind of responses I get to that and decide if I move any further. Thanks again for the response

You can go to REI, Big 5 or most sporting goods stores and get a waterproof bag. They sell them in differant sizes and colors now for about $10 on up depending on size.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Note: This thread is 3845 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!