Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alohaed

Clothing for huge guys

4 posts in this topic

My brother just started playing golf and I want to get some shorts and shirts for him for Christmas. Like 50" waist and 4X shirts. Anyone know of any reputable websites for this? I have been shopping TGW for 15 years, yet their clothing do not reach these sizes.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

My brother just started playing golf and I want to get some shorts and shirts for him for Christmas. Like 50" waist and 4X shirts. Anyone know of any reputable websites for this? I have been shopping TGW for 15 years, yet their clothing do not reach these sizes.

You should look at this thread:

And talk to this member: @AveoBigandTall .

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Here you go:  http://www.kingsizedirect.com/staticpage/contentpage.aspx?pagename=KSLP40&mobi;_stop=true&affiliate;_id=020&affiliate;_location_id=09&WT.srch;=1&gclid;=CPjrj7Sjs7sCFa9aMgodIG4AAA

I have two NFL sized kids.  When they need to have something 'nice' to wear, I'd shop at this place.  Other than that, they wore Jordan oversized basketball shorts, 3 and 4x t-shirts, sneakers and flip-flops.

One son is 6' 5" and 275.  Wears a size 17 shoe ... oh, the fun!

The other is 6' 3" and 340.  Try finding those size 48" waist jeans at A&F.;  They don't exists.

dave

You should look at this thread: [CONTENTEMBED=/t/70293/welcome-aveo-golf layout=block] [/CONTENTEMBED] And talk to this member: @AveoBigandTall .

good morning all. Thanks so much for bringing up Aveo. Currently we do not offer a 50 waist but the good news is our new production run kicks off in about 3 weeks and we will have sizes up to 50 plus each pair has a hidden flex waistband that provides another 2 inches of stretch in case you grow a bit. Take a look at our website and fb page. www.aveogolf.com. www.facebook.com/aveogolf Also look at our reviews both here on the sand trap and on the golf channel website. Golf channel link below http://www.golfchannel.com/news/equipment-insider/aveos-comfy-stylish-solution-big-and-tall-golfers/