IGNORED

Scorecard: Golf Statistics Software (Mac/Windows)

iacas
Note: This thread is 1999 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
So is it looking like it won't be ready before the season starts in the northeast, as it sounded that was your original goal?

Living in about the same climate as you... I think you'll be okay. Your season doesn't start March 10, right?

And everyone's 1.0 database will be imported. So if for some reason spring comes two months early, worst case you could upgrade the database when 2.0's released.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
That would be a great idea.

What would?

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 3 weeks later...
I think I'll give the demo a whirl to see how I like the app. Currently I'm using an online service that is useful, but I think I would like something a bit more robust.

As to driving distance I also find it a somewhat useful statistic. But I do agree it's relevence is limited in that the only reason I track it is as an overall indicator of how well I'm driving the ball. Fairways hit does this too, but on the days when I'm really driving the ball well (and I tend to hit my driver more than most) I'll hit a lot of fairways and see a pretty long average distance. But that's the only thing I get from tracking how far I hit my driver durring a round.

Hopefully Scorecard is what I'm looking for in a golf stat tracking program...

Nike Vapor Speed driver 12* stock regular shaft
Nike Machspeed 4W 17*, 7W 21* stock stiff shafts
Ping i10 irons 4-9, PW, UW, SW, LW AWT stiff flex
Titleist SC Kombi 35"; Srixon Z Star XV tour yellow

Clicgear 3.0; Sun Mountain Four 5

Is this a new version of the old Golf Digest Scorecard software from back in the 90s? I remember using it on Windows 3.1...

In my Srixon staff bag:

Driver: Titleist 909D2 8.5 - Grafalloy Epic X
Fairway: Adams RPM LP 13 degree - Grafalloy Epic X
Hybrids: Adams Idea Pro 18 degree - DGSL X100Irons: MacGregor 1025M 3-PW - DG X100SW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54 - DG X100LW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 58 - DG X100Putter...

• Administrator
Is this a new version of the old Golf Digest Scorecard software from back in the 90s? I remember using it on Windows 3.1...

Nope - something we came up with all by ourselves.

Nope - something we came up with all by ourselves.

Thanks. I'll give it a try!

In my Srixon staff bag:

Driver: Titleist 909D2 8.5 - Grafalloy Epic X
Fairway: Adams RPM LP 13 degree - Grafalloy Epic X
Hybrids: Adams Idea Pro 18 degree - DGSL X100Irons: MacGregor 1025M 3-PW - DG X100SW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54 - DG X100LW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 58 - DG X100Putter...

Feature set is locked

Is there a post here or maybe over at the CP site that lists the new features?

BTW-I finally upgraded to 1.5 and it's all cool!
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

• Administrator
BTW, y'all have until tomorrow - Wednesday - to get it at 50% off.

See http://cynicalpeak.com/ for more information.

BTW, y'all have until tomorrow - Wednesday - to get it at 50% off.

That's too cool! Can I pre-buy my v2.0?

I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

Erik, quick question regarding Scorecard. If I buy and rebuild my laptop in the near future how simple is it to obtain all my license info and stored data in the app?
"You lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll suck forever."

HiBORE XLS 9.5* Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | HiBORE XLS 15* 3w Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | 585h 21* | MP 57 4-pw w/Dynamic Gold s-300 shaft | 53* 56* Rac Chrome 60* Rac Satin | Monza Corza DB 35" | Tour ix
Home...

• Administrator
Erik, quick question regarding Scorecard. If I buy and rebuild my laptop in the near future how simple is it to obtain all my license info and stored data in the app?

They're two files in your User Data folder - a database and a license file.

Thanks man, I'm officially a licensed Scorecard user now. Now if the temps would climb above 15 degrees and the ground would just thaw out!!! Thanks for notifying us of the great discount!!
"You lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll suck forever."

HiBORE XLS 9.5* Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | HiBORE XLS 15* 3w Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | 585h 21* | MP 57 4-pw w/Dynamic Gold s-300 shaft | 53* 56* Rac Chrome 60* Rac Satin | Monza Corza DB 35" | Tour ix
Home...

Aw crap! Those who are late do not get fruit cup! How could I have missed that awesome sale?

In my Bag:

Driver: Burner 10.5* Stiff shaft
3 WoodBurner 15* stiff shaft
5 WoodBurner 18* stiff ShaftHybrid3DX (18.5*)Irons: (4-LW):Putter: Rossa Indy SportBalls: Reds

I have a question.

I had to reinstall my operating software and thought I had copied my scorecard files. Long story short I did not get the files copied.

I do have all my rounds exported and saved in the HTM file format that Scorecard creates.

Can I import the html files back into scorecard ?

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

• Administrator
Can I import the html files back into scorecard ?

No, unfortunately you cannot... How many rounds are there? I can't make any promises, but we might be able to, if it's not too many, manually re-build your database. I'd call the odds slim to none, but if it's a small-ish number, it might be worth asking.

This is kind of a support question, too, so if you wouldn't mind, email support@cynicalpeak.com to follow up on this. You are certain you don't have a backup anywhere? The data lives in your AppData folder on Windows.

31 rounds, all of 2008. I just fixed the link to my scorecard in my user control.

Since I can read the scorecards online I guess I can just manually enter them one at a time to rebuild it. The backup is all my fault. I have done this before without a problem but for some reason this time when I copied all my user files/folders to another drive some of the file folders where empty. I got almost everything, but not the scorecard files.
No, unfortunately you cannot... How many rounds are there? I can't make any promises, but we might be able to, if it's not too many, manually re-build your database. I'd call the odds slim to none, but if it's a small-ish number, it might be worth asking.

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

• Administrator
Since I can read the scorecards online I guess I can just manually enter them one at a time to rebuild it.

OK. Plus we'd have no way of knowing some of the course details... so it'd be impossible for us to rebuild it.

I got almost everything, but not the scorecard files.

That stinks. I had to re-enter five rounds once due to a bug in beta testing, and that stunk. Can't imagine 30+.

Good luck.

Note: This thread is 1999 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!