IGNORED

Breaking Bad

Clubswinger21
Note: This thread is 3734 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Let's do this.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Tread Lightly.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Spoilers! Glad they got that in straight away. Now we see Hank and Heisenberg not the Walt he's used to, duke it out. The ricin! Have an A1 day!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

FWIW, if you're going to open this thread, expect spoilers. If you're not 100% up to date, don't open this thread.

In my bag:

If that's true — if you don't know who I am — then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Some people are so spoiler sensitive I just knee jerk write a spoiler warning.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

EPIC!  I loved the first episode back. The funny thing is afterward, my wife said it was boring (we've watched the entire series together over time).

The only thing I wish is that Jesse Pinkman would stop being a bitch !

Originally Posted by jamo

FWIW, if you're going to open this thread, expect spoilers. If you're not 100% up to date, don't open this thread.

And don't go on facebook, and don't go on reddit, and don't go on twitter ... basically, if you're not up to date and you are spoiler sensitive, look yourself inside until you've watched it.  I cut off all communication with the social media world last night at about 6pm (when you goofy east-coasters would be watching) until after I watched it (on dvr an hour late).

I thought the bulk of the show was good, but the cold-open, the first 5 minutes after Hank finally comes out of the bathroom, and the garage scene at the end were .... just wow.

On Talking Bad last night Vince Gilligan teased nest week's episode by saying that everything Lydia was talking about (the drop off to 67-68%, the "moving parts", etc) were going to play out.  Whatever that means.  The episode is apparently titled "buried."

Hmmmm .....

Badger's Star Trek script animated:

Hank going over the case files in his garage reminded me of the cook scenes.

Steve

And don't go on facebook, and don't go on reddit, and don't go on twitter ... basically, if you're not up to date and you are spoiler sensitive, look yourself inside until you've watched it.  I cut off all communication with the social media world last night at about 6pm (when you goofy east-coasters would be watching) until after I watched it (on dvr an hour late). I thought the bulk of the show was good, but the cold-open, the first 5 minutes after Hank finally comes out of the bathroom, and the garage scene at the end were .... just wow.

I really liked it. The callback later on with Walt saying "Hi Carol" was funny. [quote name="Golfingdad" url="/t/10116/breaking-bad/54#post_881543"]On Talking Bad last night Vince Gilligan teased nest week's episode by saying that everything Lydia was talking about (the drop off to 67-68%, the "moving parts", etc) were going to play out.  Whatever that means.  The episode is apparently titled "buried." Hmmmm ..... [/quote] And we know Walt makes it out of that episode, so I'd imagine that Lydia and/or the Vamanos Pest crew runs into some trouble. Finally someone gives Jesse Plemons a taste of his own medicine!

In my bag:

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

And don't go on facebook, and don't go on reddit, and don't go on twitter ... basically, if you're not up to date and you are spoiler sensitive, look yourself inside until you've watched it.  I cut off all communication with the social media world last night at about 6pm (when you goofy east-coasters would be watching) until after I watched it (on dvr an hour late).

Bingo.  Don't read this thread either.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

I thought the bulk of the show was good, but the cold-open, the first 5 minutes after Hank finally comes out of the bathroom, and the garage scene at the end were .... just wow.

The first sentence that came out of Marie's mouth when Hank walked out of the bathroom - and was looking out the slider was 'You're the Devil.' to Walter.  I thought that was interesting...  Because that was the first part of the conversation that was heard by the viewer before Hank walked out onto the patio.  Pretty awesome!

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Bingo.  Don't read this thread either.

Quote:

The first sentence that came out of Marie's mouth when Hank walked out of the bathroom - and was looking out the slider was 'You're the Devil.' to Walter.  I thought that was interesting...  Because that was the first part of the conversation that was heard by the viewer before Hank walked out onto the patio.  Pretty awesome!

I liked the Squeeze song was playing as he came out from the head. Very appropriate.

The other show Hank is in, Under the Dome, is awful. Even he can't save it.

I thought I heard Gilligan jokingly say that Hank looked most like the lead from "The Shield", who is also a good pick for Hank, but I prefer Norris.

Steve

I noticed that too. Nice little touch. At the very end of the last season, I (and thousands of other people across the Internet, I'm sure) noticed that Marie was wearing a yellow shirt, when she always wears something purple. I read an interview with the costume director though, who insisted it didn't have some sort of deeper meaning. One of the few times a little thing like that hasn't meant something deeper.

In my bag:

If BB was a typical series, it would have dragged out the confrontation for a season. This is how it should be done. This is how it should be paced.

Steve

Note: This thread is 3734 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!