IGNORED

Greetings

ninak
Note: This thread is 1510 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello from Tennessee! My name is Nina, have been playing golf since 2002, single-digit hcp at the moment. I used to play with a coach on weekly basis until late 2018 when I took a new position at work that has kept me flying around the world quite a bit (with and without the clubs), so for now I have been training a lot by myself. In addition to golf, I spend time with horses as well as I'm into triathlons and endurance mountain bike racing. 

Nice meeting y'all! 

Nina 

Welcome to TST!

• Like 1
  • :titleist: 917 D2 9.5o EvenFlow blue shaft    :titleist: 917 F2 15o EvenFlow blue shaft    
  • :titleist: 818 H2 19o EvenFlow blue shaft 
  • :titleist: 712 AP2 4-PW
  • :vokey: 52/8o SM6 RAW    56/14o SM6 Chrome      60/4o SM6 Chrome
  • :ping: Anser Sigma G putter
  • :snell: MTB-Black Balls

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome to TST Nina! In November I thought it’d be a great idea to show my 13yr old an old stunt on his BMX bike. I ended up breaking 3 ribs and perforated my bowel! I’m all good now but I’ll stick to my casual mountain biking for now. Good to have you here. Cheers!

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

1 hour ago, Vinsk said:

Welcome to TST Nina! In November I thought it’d be a great idea to show my 13yr old an old stunt on his BMX bike. I ended up breaking 3 ribs and perforated my bowel! I’m all good now but I’ll stick to my casual mountain biking for now. Good to have you here. Cheers!

Oops! That's not good at all. But I am glad to hear you are back on the bike again! 

I have broken quite a few bones with horses, knocking the wood - so far the bike accidents have been limited to some serious road rash, and a few stitches here and there. But BMX stuff is way beyond my skills, so I just stick with steep uphill climbs..... 

16 minutes ago, ninak said:

Oops! That's not good at all. But I am glad to hear you are back on the bike again! 

I have broken quite a few bones with horses, knocking the wood - so far the bike accidents have been limited to some serious road rash, and a few stitches here and there. But BMX stuff is way beyond my skills, so I just stick with steep uphill climbs..... 

So what’s in your bag? I have a few sets but my Ping i200 and Mizuno MP-54 are used the most. I’m getting fit for a new set on Tuesday. I’m open to just about any brand except for Cleveland. Just never could like their looks...aside from their wedges.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

10 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

So what’s in your bag? I have a few sets but my Ping i200 and Mizuno MP-54 are used the most. I’m getting fit for a new set on Tuesday. I’m open to just about any brand except for Cleveland. Just never could like their looks...aside from their wedges.

I am a Callaway girl..... even though sometimes cheat with Titleist.

But my go-to selection is Epic Flash driver 10.5 (adjusted at 9.5 deg), Apex Pro 19 irons (4-9; sometimes I carry #3 too). If I don't have 3-iron, usually have Big Bertha 3-hybrid (18 deg).  Epic Flash 3-wood, 15 deg. Callaway Jaws MD5 wedges 48, 52 & 58.

But I really, really like Titleist Vokeys too, and often carry their 50, 56 & 60 ❤️ 

And as far as the putter goes, most of the time I use Odyssey's Stroke Lab Black Ten, or Double Wide. 

I am thinking of retiring Apex irons sometime soon though, and getting Epic Forged....

Yeah Callaway always nice. I had the Apex CF 16 set. The Apex 19’s are on my list to try as well as the Mavrik/MavPro. Currently have a Ping G and G400 driver. I have a lot of wedges but Edel and Ping Glide are my go to ones. Edel putter...they make awesome putters and wedges.

I really like my Apex a lot but Epics feel even better. I just need to find time to get everything fitted, and pick up the shafts and grips that I want. People speak very highly of Mavrik, and I try to get to test those sooner than later.... 

Note: This thread is 1510 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!