IGNORED

The 'Jesus Bridge' at Santapazienza Golf Club

nevets88
Note: This thread is 1200 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This is in Brazil. Check out the suggestion box at the left. I'm pretty sure if I didn't know about this ahead of time, I'd call the clubhouse.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Funny 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• nevets88 changed the title to The 'Jesus Bridge' at Santapazienza Golf Club
2 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

This is in Brazil. Check out the suggestion box at the left. I'm pretty sure if I didn't know about this ahead of time, I'd call the clubhouse.

It’s not showing.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

25 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

It’s not showing.

Fixed.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

6 hours ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Jeesuz!!!  Looks like my golf course today... been raining for 2 weeks...

No kidding. I'm expecting them to replace the golf carts with boats if it doesn't let up soon...

Note: This thread is 1200 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!