IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I am still at school/college in Year 12. (England)

However, I have a part-time job, powerwashing gutters and all-sorts of odd jobs like that. Sucks, but the pay is awesome!

hi, just found this forum last night and promptly stayed up for several hours after my bed time just reading! Luckily I'm a telecommuter, so I can afford to wake up late. I'm an engineer for a DC firm, but I live in Georgia.

i am a college student that plays golf on fridays pretty often since its my day off (i packed in all of my classes during the week to have a 3 day weekend every weekend). during vacations and during summer break i play at least 3 times a week at my local course

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Day 89: Yard was dry enough for outdoor practice. Hit some balls with full swing, didn't really focus on a particular element of the swing, I just wanted to get some information/observations to take to my lesson tomorrow. Took note of start line, launch angle, and also some feel related things like balance, recentering, hip/shoulder turn. Mostly starting the ball straight or a bit right, which works okay with my normal ball flight (draw). Launch is a bit high, I suspect I need to continue working on clubface control, but I will get more info on this from lesson. Still suffer from a periodic low pull (maybe 1 out of every 5-7 shots), which I know based on my previous experience, is an unplayable pull-hook. If I could somehow hit the same pull with a slightly open clubface, maybe it would be workable ball flight, but right now, it's really costly on the course, and the main thing I want to work out tomorrow.
    • I did my B workout today. More of the same, but obviously different things. I've used rubber bands instead of medicine balls so far.
    • Closer to Colorado where you hated the winters... 😄
    • Surprisingly busy at my home course early afternoon today , wanted to play 2 balls but had to drop it after the 3rd hole.  I had a one ball score of 50 for 9 holes.   The wind was heavy and on the 3rd my soaring drive was going nice and straight and then blew 30 yards hard right , followed by a topped fairway shot and the hole turned into a triple.  Another top on the 9th turned what should have been a single into a double bogey. Wind hurt my drives some on that hole too.  Highlight of the day was a 200 yard 3 iron drive dead straight against the wind on the 1st hole. First time on the course with this 3 iron since a regrip and new shaft, it was a gift from a family friend so glad to have it back out. Just a 90’s Spaulding Tour Advance but cool to have it back out and hitting some fairways again. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. david7w5
      david7w5
      (49 years old)
    2. Jmwest76
      Jmwest76
      (45 years old)
    3. Mikael Detterberg
      Mikael Detterberg
      (39 years old)
    4. NEhomer
      NEhomer
      (61 years old)
    5. RangeGolfer
      RangeGolfer
      (40 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...