IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I'm a Sports Journalist for a paper in Summitt County, OH - while hoping to attent Kent State for Journalism and working at a Friday's for some extra cash.

In my bag:
Driver: 907D1 10.5*, Aldila Spec-Grid S67 reg
Woods: Looking for a wood. Titleist 906F4 or Nike CPR.
Utility: CPR 2-3 hybrids, 22*-26*Irons: 755 Forged 4-PW, Tri-Spec Steel RegWedges: Vokey 200 series 56.10 SW, 60.04 LWPutter: Tracy 33"Ball: DT CarryI mark my Titleist by...

I run my own HR consulting firm. I focus on helping organizations align their recruitment strategies, programs and technologies.

Every once in a while, I'll do a little recruiting if my client asks nicely enough.

Marcelo

I run my own business, intra-day trading of stocks, options, and futures (commodities/stock indexes). It is very interesting work and is great during this time of the year because I can trade from 8:00 in the morning to 3:15 in the afternoon and then go play 9 or 18 from 4 to 7/8.

I've been doing it full-time for about 1 year now, and part-time for the past 4.

In my bag:

Burner 460 9.5* Stiff
1, 2, 3 Hibore Hybird (Regular Steel)
Big Bertha 4-PW Regular TrueTemper Dynamic Gold Shafts 54* and 60* CG12 Wedges Piper Putter Tour i Balls Stand BagMy Home Course: Oak Brook Golf ClubMy Stats for This Season

I'm in the military so I enjoy traveling to all the different bases and play on different golf courses.

PS: who do I talk to in regards of not being able to start a new thread?

I'm a real estate appraiser. With the slowdown in the market, it's given me a lot of time to hit the driving range. (Unfortunately, it's also taken away most of my disposable income!)

I'm and underwriter for an insurance company south of Green Bay. Not the most exciting job in the world, but it pays the bills.

Hibore Driver
Burner Steel 3 Wood
Rescue Mid Hybrid
mp 52s
54* and 60* Spin Milled Wedges Craz-e Putter Bag Cart Neo gps

I'm a real estate appraiser. With the slowdown in the market, it's given me a lot of time to hit the driving range. (Unfortunately, it's also taken away most of my disposable income!)

I am going to venture a guess that you might be using say.... I don't know... WINTOTAL?

(GRIN) I use to teach this software, say 5 years ago or more. Then went into appraising before going to the mission field and now in the motorcycle industry to pay for my mission trips. (Since missionaries don't get a lot of money. LOL)

975D Speeder Shaft 8.5*
TourSpoon S300 13*
LDI 18*
ISI Maroon +1 1/2" 3-SW2
Zing PutterPsalms 25:5<><

Strucrural steel and welding inspector for an engineering firm.

In bag:
Driver: Clevelang Launcher 460 9*
3 Wood: Tour Edge 15*
Hybrid: Adams A3 Boxer 3I
Irons: Ping i3 3-PW
Gap wedge: Ping iWedge 52*
Sand Wedge: Nike Forged Blade 58*
Putter: Ping Anser 4
Ball: Nike One

I manage a dozen homeowner's associations throughout Tucson and Southeastern AZ. Things slow down a bit this time of year with all the snowbirds home for the summer and golf rates drop up to 70%... That is, if you don't mind playing in 105 degree weather.

In my Ogio Bag
Driver - Cobra 10.5 F Speed
3 Wood - Cobra LD speed
Hybrid - TaylorMade Burner 22 degree
Irons - Callaway X-Tour 3-PW 52.08 Degree Gap Wedge - Titleist Vokey Spin Milled56.14 Degree Sand Wedge - Titleist Vokey Spin Milled60.07 Degree Lob Wedge - Titleist Vokey Spin MilledPutter...

Hey, I don't really do much for my living, yet, for I am a Law Student. But I am trying to get a job after my exams this summer that is related to law so I can gather some work experience that might help me enter the professionnal world when I got my master.

Cheers!

New to Forum and just wanted to say Hi -I will have lot's of annoying questions as my wife and I have just started our Golf lessons -so far -Chipping /putting /irons . I am semi retired from my sales company and now will dive into the game of golf !

I am a project manager for an excavation company. My duties include safety, bidding and surveying. I love my job.

What I Play
905T 9.5 NV65
AP1 3-W
56deg
Studio Select - Newport 2 34" e6+ Studio Design 2 - in the barn for now