IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I'm born and raised in Kenya. Started a paper and published books business in 97' along with my brother. He came over to Dallas, while I continued run the establishment. Business is still really good. I also came over last year to complete my undergrad--continuing education after many years!

Started playing golf in 05'. Initial play was for fun, but since the last couple of years, I've really been trying to improve my swing--aren't we all?

Kericho Golf Club is the name of my home course in Kenya. Beautifully green year round--it's a tea growing area--so cold and wet.

Keep swinging.

I'm an admissions advisor for a massage therapy school. Love what I do, previously worked for Sprint and hated that corporate lifestyle to the nth degree. Now, my opinion matters and it's more like a family rather than a 'team'.
What's in R7 Bag:

R5 Dual 9.5 degree
3DX Pro 4-PW irons
3FT Hybrid 54 & 56 wedges*Gigagolf Trufeel putterMy blog:http://matt10-livethedream.blogspot.com/

Was in Real Estate but after having two offices close out from under me in the past year I have quit and will be returning to teaching.

DonW (Newbie)
ogio.gifedge bag
titleist.gifdriver 10.5* 907D1, 15* 906f2, 18* 906f2
wilson_staff.gif21* hybrid, 3-PW PI7, TW9 wedges
wilson_staff.gif: 8802, 8813, or Arnold Palmer Original
wilson_staff.gifX1 or 50

I am a support operator at a OB mill in South Carolina... I enjoy my job most of the time, and love being able to spend 4-5 days off playing golf, hunting, fishing and all that good stuff.... I mainly drive loaders,bobcats, and help with the operation of the mill

Hello Everyone. I was a Medic in the U.S Army. I was medically retired last month though. I am college bound now.
What's in my Nike Sasquatch Tour Stand Bag:

L4V 9.5F Driver
909F2 13.5* VooDoo Stiff Flex Shaft
VR Forged Split Cavity 3-PW Custom Newport 2.6 Vokey Spin Milled 56.11 Wedge 60.10 SV Tour Wedge Diablo Golf Balls / ZIP Golf Balls SG 2.5

I am an assistant field super for a CM/PM firm

In the Vector Bag

Driver: Launcher 10.5 degree w/ Mitsubishi JAVLNFX M7 shaft
Fairway: Launcher 3 wood 15 degree
Hybrids: BafflerIrons: MX-25's 4-SWWedges: Tour Wedge 60 degreePutter: Studio Select NewportBall : B330-S

I work as a loan officer
Da Bag

Driver Sumo 5000 9.5*
3 Wood Old School Supersteel, love it
Hybrid 3 FybridIrons tour burner 4-pwWedge 52*/58* Z wedgePutter White Hot XG #9Ball TP Red LDP