IGNORED

Shaft Options for Sim Max 2, 10.5*, Fujikura or Mitsubishi?

Court
Note: This thread is 979 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Getting a replacement club delivered. Was told it would have a Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW blue, in regular flex. I can keep that or keep the stock Fujikura Ventus blue 6R, from my return club. I will be able to hit both briefly in a simulator, but will have to make a pretty quick choice on what to walk out with.

Can anybody advise me on the differences of these two shafts? Or if you feel one is an upgrade over the other?

A little insight, I'm 61 and carry the SIM / Ventus combo 220 to 230 yds. 10.5* turned up tp 11* to reduce some side spin. Fade is my common ball flight with the Ventus.

Thanks!

52 minutes ago, Court said:

Can anybody advise me on the differences of these two shafts? Or if you feel one is an upgrade over the other?

Not sure that would matter since you will get to hit them. Go with what works for you. That being said, @Adam C can help.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Those two shafts will be very similar. You might hit one better in the simulator but over the long term I would be pretty surprised if you saw any substantial difference.

• Thumbs Up 1

Note: This thread is 979 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!