Wordle Daily Puzzle

iacas

Wordle 1,193 4/6

🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrator

Wordle 1,193 4/6*

🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wordle 1,193 4/6

🟨
🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I may not hit the ball far, but at least I find all of the pretty flowers. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope. 15% off TourStriker (no code).
  • Popular Now

• I played a hole that looked just like that at Full Cry at Keswick Hall, down near Charlottesville.  Its a Pete Dye design, but clearly this hole imitates the work of some older architects.  Golf Club Atlas suggests there's something of Langford and Moreau in the wrap-around bunker. After my Ohio trip, and a recent visit to the Gettysburg area, I'm up to 321 courses, with at least one additional planned for October.  A long way behind @jsgolfer, but still a lot of fun places.
    • I get that if I do a couple swing today at my home course, and later in the week at my house the decibel readings could be totally different. The surrounding environment of both are totally different so the reading are likely to be different. But for one session only, the current one with the same environment from start to finish, if my normal swing produces 90 decibels as a base line, I should be able to test other swings in order to find one that produces more decibels and expect it to be faster than the base line. I look at this the same way as I work with my PRGR. With 7 iron at home, my average ball speed is 115 but at my home course ball speed is around 120 (same ball, same intent. I guess this is because at my home I don't hit that hard down on the ball to prevent injuries). So.. when the other day I tested a new swing and averaged 122 at home I knew that at the course it should be around 127 and It was almost there at 125.   My question is.. if the environment is the same from swing A to swing B, could I compare their speeds by comparing their decibels? Not the exact speeds but witch one is faster?   
    • Guess? Make a spreadsheet. 😄 
    • My best guess is under 100 so I need to get out more. Still trying to play all that Wisconsin has to offer and there are a lot of great ones here. Checked Blackwolf Run off the list this year and Sedge Valley. Blackwolf Run is brutal. I have to get to Sentry World and The Lido yet around here at the top of the local list. So many places all over the country and world I would love to go to though.  Will have to pick a top ten maybe at some point and try and get to them.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...