IGNORED

Who do you WANT to win the Masters?

The Gill
Note: This thread is 5869 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snedeker would be cool too. I like his style. I don't know what that really means but I dig the guy.

He was interviewed on air after his round yesterday and was calm, funny, and informative. He plays quick and seems to have his ego under control. He went to Vandy and is from Nashville I think.

He was interviewed on air after his round yesterday and was calm, funny, and informative. He plays quick and seems to have his ego under control. He went to Vandy and is from Nashville I think.

He has the whole clean-cut, aw shucks, Richie Cunningham thing going on.

I like him too. As a matter of fact, I just decided he's my second choice for who I want to win.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

I'd like to see Adam Scott win it. I'm becoming more and more of a fan of his game...

Nike VR S Covert Tour Driver 2.0, 8.5* S
Nike VR S Covert Tour 3-Wood (15*) S
Nike VR Forged Split Cavity (2-5)

Nike VR Forged TW Blades (6-PW)

Titleist Vokey SM4 54* Wedge

Nike VR X3X Wedge 58*

Nike Method Core 1 Putter

Titleist ProV1

"Hakuna Matata - It means no worries..."

• Administrator
Tiger will have to play well to avoid the cut.

The cut's projected at +3. I think Tiger will be fine.

I think Augusta loosened up with a few of the pin positions today, too. Scoring seems to be better despite the wind being up a little more. Then again, Calc made a 7 at #12 and Adam Scott just chipped across the green and into the water at 13, so...

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I want Tiger to win. I've got to say, Trevor has been under my radar for a while, I hear he's been side tracked with the removal of a tumor, but, last year he was the South African I was watching the closest. It'd be nice to see him show strong. And my boy Reteif is on the first page!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

I grant you, it is hard to pull against Tiger; and I don't. It would be fun to see him charge up the leaderboard and grab that fifth jacket!

I have enjoyed watching both Trevor Immelman and Brandt Snedeker play. Both of them could pull it off if Tiger falters and, I wouldn't be disapointed to see either win.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

Sandy Lyle is my new choice after watching the first round....not really, but i like how immelman is playing, and mickelson seems to be making some positive out of round two.
Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

Brandt Snedeker looks very good right now and with Phil lurking--i am only hoping for a playoff come sunday

"People think the size of the head is most important. Wrong. It's getting a quality shaft. test different shafts to see which goes the straightest. Also, more degrees of loft on the head is better than less. Eleven degrees is about right."

Poulter - I am still rooting for the #2!

He has another short put on 17 and he's 3 under on the par 3's today! His iron play had been brilliant.

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

Harrington not out of it. A great comeback on the back 9. I'd prefer him over the Poulter but either will do :)

His par at 18 was brilliant. Unfort - Mr. Woods heard about it and thought he'd out-do the Irishman....

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

i'm going for poulter, he's #2 and he has the game to be #1, this might be the week he does it

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

justin rose has to play to win, not play to be safe, laying up on #15 220 yds out or so and then goes ahead and chips it in the drink

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

Note: This thread is 5869 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!