IGNORED

Who do you WANT to win the Masters?

The Gill
Note: This thread is 5869 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well my bet not only survived the cut he has managed to do it without any TV coverage at all.Should get some today though as hes playing with a certain Mr Woods.

Come on Romero, time to step up a gear.

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not agianist anyone winning.

"Give the people what they want"

- The Kinks I would love to stop this generational perception thing. It seems to have developed a life of its own.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

My money's on Mickelson after his workmanlike round Friday....

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

My money's on Mickelson after his workmanlike round Friday....

You may be right. He looked pretty good. And, he's done this successfully before. On the other hand, it's hard not consider Tiger's ability to make a charge. We'll see what happens on moving day.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

Steve Flesch. Local guy (Union, Kentucky) and a member of Triple Crown. He was tied for third or fourth at the end of Friday.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Bubba or Boo

Bubba Watson

In the Bag:

Driver: Titleist 910d3 9.5* Stiff Projext X-7A3 Rescue: Taylor Made Burner TP 20* X-stiff 3 Iron: Titleist AP2 Projext X Rifle Irons: Titleist 710mb NS PRO 105T Stiff Wedges Cleveland CG12 60* Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 56.07 Cleveland CG14 52* Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio 2.5 (2008) Ball: Titleist Pro-V1

As a Canadian, I would like to see Weir win it, but if he's not there, I would like Poulter win it.

Hoping for a great weekend of sports; Masters all afternoon, then my Habs playing the Bruins right after that. Ah, Nirvana

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

If he can keep it up, my money is on Mickelson.
IN MY BAG

Irons Big Bertha Fusion Irons 3-PW, SW, LW (Nippon 990 UNFX)
Driver Big Bertha Fusion FT-3 (Aldila NVS 55-R 350)
3 Wood ERC Fusion 3w - RGS (RCH Sys 55R)4/5 Wood Big Bertha Fusion 15D Fairway Wood (Aldila NVS 55-R 350)Bag 10.5" orange fusion tour bagPutter Scotty Cameron Newport...

This tourny is turning out awesome. I would be stoked if anyone in the top 5 won.

titleistprov1x |nikeneo |●| callawayx-forged 54/60 |● |mizunoMP68

adamsproblack 3H |●| mizunoMPtitanium5w/3w |●| mizunoMP630FT

Immelman has impressed me immensely. I hope he takes it, but would be happy to see Snedaker too.

In my bag:

Driver: SQ 9.5, Graphite Stiff Shaft
3 Wood: Diablo 13 degree, Stiff Shaft
2 Hybrid: SQ 18 degree, Steel Stiff ShaftIrons: MP-30, 3-PWSW: 56* Vokey Copper spin-milledFW 52* VokeyFlat Stick Zing 2Ball: Pro V1x

This tourny is turning out awesome. I would be stoked if anyone in the top 5 won.

I don't think anyone outside of the top 5 has much of a shot at winning....matter of fact, the only reason the person in 5th has a shot is because it's Tiger.

I don't think anyone outside of the top 5 has much of a shot at winning....matter of fact, the only reason the person in 5th has a shot is because it's Tiger.

Ha! My comment wasn't meant as a sportscaster "If they want to have a chance at winning the game, they need to score more touchdowns than their opponents" type comment. It was more of a comment on how cool it would be to see Immelman, Snedeker, Flesch, Casey, or Woods win. The first 4 guys all seem to be really cool dudes. Tiger would be cool to see win for the history factor.

titleistprov1x |nikeneo |●| callawayx-forged 54/60 |● |mizunoMP68

adamsproblack 3H |●| mizunoMPtitanium5w/3w |●| mizunoMP630FT

Ha! My comment wasn't meant as a sportscaster "If they want to have a chance at winning the game, they need to score more touchdowns than their opponents" type comment. It was more of a comment on how cool it would be to see Immelman, Snedeker, Flesch, Casey, or Woods win. The first 4 guys all seem to be really cool dudes. Tiger would be cool to see win for the history factor.

If Woods wins, it would be the first time he's ever won a Major when trailing after three rounds. For me, that's absolutely amazing. He's never won when in that scenario.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Now that was funny (to me anyway). All I could picture was John Madden saying.....well.....any of the ridiculously unecessary garbage that comes out of his mouth. Good call!

My choice of those left is Immelman, but it would be sweet if Steve Flesch won. He's 40, and may not have another opportunity like this one. But, the way pro's are performing in their 40's these days, he might find himself in contention again in the next few years.

I'm still in line with my prediction 277 would win it, but it's tight.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 5869 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!