IGNORED

Favorite Beer?

YogiTKE
Note: This thread is 3624 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Sam Adams Summer Ale. Oh wait, I'm 15. Oops, nevermind.

Busted!!!

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

If I'm sitting down to enjoy one or two or three, I'll have Sierra Nevada pale ale or Fat Tire. If it's going to be a long night or my wallets running light then definitely Coors light aka water.

Had my picture taken Saturday with the Miller High Life delivery guy on TV. I'll post the picture soon.

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

I'll have to go with a classic, Bud Light.

This ice cold beverage led to some wild and unforgettable nights in college!

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

Ok, you guys are going to think I am crazy (as if my name didn't give that away), but I am one of the few guys out there who doesn't drink while golfing.

Now, before you go off spouting how beer and golf were invented for each other, let me first say that I have heard it all before. But for me, I started golfing at a relatively young age with my father who refused to buy me any alcohol before I was old enough. So, I got hooked on Dr. Pepper . In fact, the course is the only place I drink 'ol 23.

In our theater room, I added a small keg fridge for entertaining. Recently I have filled it with Stella....What a great beer.

I have to strongly disagree. It's sold as an import beer, but it's brewed and bottled by Anheuser-Busch.

---"Be the ball"---

Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

Ok, you guys are going to think I am crazy (as if my name didn't give that away), but I am one of the few guys out there who doesn't drink while golfing.

Rarely ever do I drink and golf. I never drink on league nights.

My partner and I just won the 1st half championship in our division last week. It pays to be sober I guess.

---"Be the ball"---

Lately I have been drinking Magic Hat #9. It is better on tap than in the bottle, but the bottled variety is just fine. I also picked up an 18 of Mic Ultra recently. Not an outstanding beer, but fine for a cold one after mowing the lawn.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

I gave up drinking about 3 years ago, it turns out, I didn't know "when to say when", so it was easier to quit rather than get into any trouble with the law. (my family's far too important)

I used to really like Abita Turbodog and Shiner Bock (<---not much of a microbrew anymore)

crazygolfguru - If you're a fan of the DP, you need to try a Dublin Dr Pepper. The only one made with the original recipe. http://www.dublindrpepper.com/ It's my favorite, by far. Pure cane sugar is the secret. No unpronounceable 'partially hydrogenated' or 'high fructose' anything in it. It'll make you wanna slap yer momma, it's so good.

In my Sasquatch Tour Bag:

Driver - G10 10.5°: UST Pro Vorce V2 Shaft, Regular flex
Hybrid - G10 21° & 24°: TFC 129H, Stiff flex
Irons - S57 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW - Nippon 950GH stiff shaftsWedges - Tour 52°, 60° 56°Putter - 34" TracyBall - Treosoft

I gave up drinking about 3 years ago, it turns out, I didn't know "when to say when", so it was easier to quit rather than get into any trouble with the law. (my family's far too important)

You are right about 2 things. Turbodog is a great beer, and the "real dr pepper" is fantastic. Had some about 2 months ago and now Im ordering it.

I like it simple and I drink a lot of "Busch Light" and I love it. The import beers just don't do it for me. Sorry to disappoint. Great beer at great price.

Ain't nuthin' wrong with that!!! This thread makes me thirsty

I too rarely drink on the course, well unless I am realllly playing bad
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

I have to strongly disagree. It's sold as an import beer, but it's brewed and bottled by Anheuser-Busch.

Its still brewed in Belgium. Its just imported and distributed by Anheiser Busch.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

Note: This thread is 3624 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!