IGNORED

Big Break Ka'anapali

Big_M
Note: This thread is 5725 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I too think the playing field is pretty level with the remaining girls.

Susan is making up for her extreme lack of experience by hitting some ultra quality shots. She took a swing in the 105y shot against Sam last night that was stelar. The Golf Channel got a great angle of it too. They were directly behind her, shooting her back with the green then the ocean in the background. That was the best swing I'd seen of any of the competitors this hole season. On a great plane back and even better through, with great timing and tempo.

That Christina whew. I'm not that much of a blonde fan (I think I might have gone over this here before) But in her golf gear, with her hair back and under her hat. Her look of intensity and focus. WOW!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I too think the playing field is pretty level with the remaining girls.

I couldn't agree more. Her swing really holds up under the pressure and that was an incredible view of it they captured. I can see why her attitude annoys a lot of people (including her competitors), which is why I think she's brilliant for using it to her advantage.

That Christina whew. I'm not that much of a blonde fan (I think I might have gone over this here before) But in her golf gear, with her hair back and under her hat. Her look of intensity and focus. WOW!

Again, agree with you on all points.

Callaway FT-9 Tour I-mix 9.5° Driver (Fujikura Zcom Pro 65 stiff)
Mizuno F-50 15° 3w (Exsar FS2 stiff)
Bridgestone J36 19° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro 23° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro Forged 5-pw Irons (DG Black Gold stiff)Nike SV Tour Black Satin...

Couldn't have said it better myself! She's also a fellow Canuck!

Driver: Big Bertha 460 10*
Fairway: X Tour 3W 15* w/ Fujikura TP 26.3g
Hybrids: Fusion FT-Hybrid 3H 20*
Irons: MP-32 3i-PW
Wedges: Vokey 52.08 | SM56.14 | SM60.04Putter: Red X 33"Ball: Pro V1xShoes: Air Zoom Elite

Ahhh, she's a flappy headed Canadian?! Nevermind...

hahaha, just playin'

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Ahhh, she's a flappy headed Canadian?! Nevermind...

hahaha, she's actually from a city like 3hours from me.

Wedges: Vokey 52.08 | SM56.14 | SM60.04Putter: Red X 33"Ball: Pro V1xShoes: Air Zoom Elite

Yep she lives about 3 hours east of me as well. Think she should have kept her mouth shut on the "choke" comment but I am routing for her to win.

Driver - SQ SUMO2 9.5 stiff
3 Wood - SQ SUMO2 15* stiff
Hybrid SQ SUMO2 20* stiff
Irons - CCi steel stiff
Wedge - 56*Wedge - Knight 60*Putter - ITraxBall - platinum+Black but soon to be switching to pr0v1 SG 2.5

For all you Courtney fans out there...found this:

Attachment 1124

WHAT'S IN MY BAG

Driver: TaylorMade RBZ 9.5 degree; 3-Wood: TaylorMade RBZ 15 degree; Hybrids: TaylorMade RBZ 19 degree; Irons: Titleist AP1; Wedges: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54/60; Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback; Ball: Callaway Hex Chrome+  Grips:  PURE Pro

Wow, that doesn't quite look like her. She looked better on the show IMO.

Well....they ARE golfers....so technically we are talking about golf. Just try strapping on those and hit a straight tee shot!

^ hahaha, to Courtney's credit, it is probably way easier said than done!

Yep she lives about 3 hours east of me as well.

I'm curious, how long is the golf season in Edmonton? 2 weeks? Maybe 3?

Just kidding, of course.

Brad Eisenhauer

In my bag:
Driver: Callaway Hyper X 10° | Fairway Wood: GigaGolf PowerMax GX920 3W (15°) | Hybrid: GigaGolf PowerMax GX920 3 (20°)
Irons: Mizuno MX-25 4-PW | Wedges: GigaGolf Tradition SGS Black 52°, 56°, 60° | Putter: GigaGolf CenterCut Classic SP3

Ball: Titleist ProV1x or Bridgestone B330S

Honestly, it is COLD up there. Edmonton is 3hours north of where I live(Calgary). Our golf season is generally LATE April to about end of September/early October, but by that time, it is COLD and often snowy lol.

This show wouldn't work if they weren't broads. Do you think any dudes would care if someone said "choke" during a competition. Bunch of self righteous broads who just hate the girl thats better looking than the rest. Jokesters they are. I'm rooting for the blonde everyone hates and the Asian girl.

This show wouldn't work if they weren't broads. Do you think any dudes would care if someone said "choke" during a competition. Bunch of self righteous broads who just hate the girl thats better looking than the rest. Jokesters they are. I'm rooting for the blonde everyone hates and the Asian girl.

Did you not see Big Break Mesquite last fall? Everyone jumped all over Anthony for essentially the same reason: attitude.

Personally, I'm rooting for Kim and Sam.

Brad Eisenhauer

In my bag:
Driver: Callaway Hyper X 10° | Fairway Wood: GigaGolf PowerMax GX920 3W (15°) | Hybrid: GigaGolf PowerMax GX920 3 (20°)
Irons: Mizuno MX-25 4-PW | Wedges: GigaGolf Tradition SGS Black 52°, 56°, 60° | Putter: GigaGolf CenterCut Classic SP3

Ball: Titleist ProV1x or Bridgestone B330S

I'd have to agree! If anything Christina makes the show interesting for me to watch, and you just have to love Susan's attitude.

I'd have to agree! If anything Christina makes the show interesting for me to watch, and you just have to love Susan's attitude.

Yum, Christina. Too bad she's been irritating the other players.

It seems like Lori is really hating on Christina, to the point that its starting to irritate me.

--------------------------
"There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- Those who can count, and those who can't."

Oh no! I can't believe Sam lost - she was my favorite and my pick to win it. The elimination challenge was great, however - there were no bogies made (although Sam still had a tiddler for par left). That pitch shot was fabulous - I can't believe it didn't fall. Great sportsmanship by Kim and Christina.

Another thing I liked about this episode was the amount of golf shown. Often I fell as if they're stretching out distances between golf shots because the particular episode doesn't contain that many strokes. In this case, however, because of the extended elimination challenge, we saw more golf and less filler. All in all, a great episode, although Sam lost.

What's in my bag:

Driver: R7 CGB Max, regular shaft
4-wood and 7-wood: :: Launcher, regular shafts
4-iron to A-wedge: X-20, regular steel shafts56- and 60-degree wedge: forged, stiff steel shafts, vintage finish, MD groovesPutter: Circa '62, No. 7, steel shaft, 35"Ball: NXT Tour or ProV1(x)...

Note: This thread is 5725 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!