IGNORED

Bryson Teaches Golf (to Rick Shiels)

iacas

• Administrator

Not a bad video. Not sure about the poster frame, but… they spend time in the sand. Since Bryson is a LIV player now, he's more comfortable in sandy environments, I guess.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Funny 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I thought the same after watching it. I kind of like the idea about using a bunker to help with controlling low point. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

I thought the same after watching it. I kind of like the idea about using a bunker to help with controlling low point. 

The problem is finding a bunker out of which you can rip 7Is.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I liked it very much. Keeping the pressure through the low point past the ball is counter intuitive for most weekend warriors like me. I too pick the ball most of the time. The sand drill seems to make sense.

Vishal S.

• 1 month later...

Good video! The feedback of using a line in a bunker to improve low point control makes a lot of sense to me. Also, Dechambeau seems like he is able to communicate what he's looking for Shiels to do really well. 

• Clubs: Ping, Edison, Maltby, Callaway, SeeMore
  • Other: Maxfli Tour or Vice Pro; Callaway ORG 7 bag; Shot Scope X5; True Linkswear 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Bob M said:

Good video! The feedback of using a line in a bunker to improve low point control makes a lot of sense to me. Also, Dechambeau seems like he is able to communicate what he's looking for Shiels to do really well. 

Or tape on a mat:

• Thumbs Up 1