IGNORED

19 and 22 Degree Hybrid

I’m currently playing off 6 and my bag goes from driver, 3w, 19 degree and 22 degree hybrids then 5i down. 

Is there any point in having the 19 degree in the bag? I’ve always found it a love or hate club and not sure whether to keep it in there.

4 minutes ago, Davie81 said:

I’m currently playing off 6 and my bag goes from driver, 3w, 19 degree and 22 degree hybrids then 5i down. 

Is there any point in having the 19 degree in the bag? I’ve always found it a love or hate club and not sure whether to keep it in there.

That's a tough question to answer without additional information. 
For example how far do you hit the 3 wood? the 19 Hybrid? the 22 Hybrid? 

Do you have another club you'd like to replace it with? 

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I’m hitting my 3w about 240 and the 22 degree around 215-220. The 19 is so hit and miss that sometimes I’ll hit it 225 and then other times 200.

21 minutes ago, Davie81 said:

I’m hitting my 3w about 240 and the 22 degree around 215-220. The 19 is so hit and miss that sometimes I’ll hit it 225 and then other times 200.

It sounds like you answered your own question. 

The19 degree is only 5 yards longer but the average is probably lower considering the greater range of outcomes. 

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now