IGNORED

Am I the only one that thinks

sandtrap
Note: This thread is 5809 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Tiger either sold his soul to or is the devil?

What he does is inhuman.

In My Bag: This week
Driver: Nike square Sumo 10.5
4-Wood: Nike square Sumo 14.5
7 wood Cleveland launcher,
5 utility 19* clevelandIrons: 4-7 Titleist 690mb 8-pw Mizuno MP 33Wedges: Gauge Design GAS II 52* and 58* Putter: Scotty Cameron TE 10 2.5TP Mills or Cameron's or Bettinardi's. let me...

It is very possible. Sometimes I don't understand how he does it. Not sure if anyone will get the reference but he is to golf what Robert Johnson is to the guitar. Especially on the sold his soul to the devil part.
My Clubs
Driver: HiBore XL 10.5*
3-Wood: SS-01
Hybrid: 503H 22*
Irons: Deep Red II TourSand Wedge: CG10 56*Lob Wedge: CG10 60*Putter: V Foil GT M6.4KBall: ProV1

It is very possible. Sometimes I don't understand how he does it. Not sure if anyone will get the reference but he is to golf what Robert Johnson is to the guitar. Especially on the sold his soul to the devil part.

I agree with the Robert Johnson analogy. Jimmy Page may have also. But Tiger is just unreal.

Apparently Tigers big secret is too slow everything down when he is under pressure, you could see him doing it today when the camera focused on him.

The thing with Tiger is that he genuinely enjoys playing under pressure, he loves to pull off great shots when everything is on the line.

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

he loves to pull off great shots when everything is on the line.

I love to pull off great shots under pressure too -- the problem is that is isn't easy to do.

"Getting paired with you is the equivalent to a two-stroke penalty to your playing competitors"  -- Sean O'Hair to Rory Sabbatini (Zurich Classic, 2011)

It's just years of practice mixed with some natural talent and a pinch of luck

In my Black'n'Red :

Driver: R7 TP 460cc 10.5* Reax 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Tour Impact 15*
Irons: Tour Impact 3-PWWedges: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 54.10, Golfco Baron 58* SWPutter: Tracy II 35"Balls: Prov 1Age:16

It's just years of practice mixed with some natural talent and a pinch of luck

Thats some pretty godly natural talent. There's an element of luck in the game of golf, I would say Tiger has the least amount of luck out of any player because 99% of the amazing things he does on the course he actually intends to do.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

All really good answers in here but I'll stick with the sold his soul theory. Must have...

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

I am not sure if they should test him for:

1) steroids,
2) weed, or
3) the 666 behind his left ear....

all i know is...that man is INSANE.....

is Xanax allowed on the course these days?

Driver: FT-5
3 WD: FT-i Squareway
3 Hybrid: a3 Boxer
3-PW Irons: X-20
Wedges: 52,56,60Putter: Circa 62 #1Ball: Pro V1

One thing that I would like to find out is what Tiger's blood pressure or heartbeats per minute is like when things are at their toughest. He's almost expressionless during these moments and has this calmness about him.

He's like these great jiu jitsu fighters, who have incorporated these breathing techniques that actually allow them to slown down and focus more during tougher moments.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Tiger either sold his soul to or is the devil?

Wow!, that's a dumb comment......How bout "He's a child prodigy with unbeliveable work ethic, talent, and mental toughness?"

All that...with a crappy Driver, just think if he takes a little steam off it and settles for 290 - 300 down the middle?

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

He's just a man, albeit one who is the best at what he does.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

All that...with a crappy Driver, just think if he takes a little steam off it and settles for 290 - 300 down the middle?

Just think what would have happened if he got rid of the driver and went with 3W and 5 wedges? Ustoppable I tells ya.................

Andrew

Just think what would have happened if he got rid of the driver and went with 3W and 5 wedges?

Good Point!

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

tiger is a buddhist and therefore doesn't believe in this biblical fairytale fellow known as the "devil"

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

Wow!, that's a dumb comment......How bout "He's a child prodigy with unbeliveable work ethic, talent, and mental toughness?"

Easy brother! Child prodigy? I say divine intervention. And I am a Buddhist! Sounds inexplicable, but are you telling me that Vijay doesn't have unbelievable work ethic? Bullocks! There is something else. Robert Johnson knows....tiger knows..... For the few that have "it", look at their faces....even THEY cannot explain why it happens (i.e. the chip in on the third round).

Driver: FT-5
3 WD: FT-i Squareway
3 Hybrid: a3 Boxer
3-PW Irons: X-20
Wedges: 52,56,60Putter: Circa 62 #1Ball: Pro V1

Note: This thread is 5809 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!