IGNORED

New member here.

TigerCurtis333
Note: This thread is 5801 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey guys and girls, how's it going?

Names Ryan, live in Green Ohio. For anyone who may happen to live in South Sum. County, I'm a Sports Writer for the Suburbanite newspaper, covering High School sports in the area with an online column discussing Cleveland and Ohio State sports (Cleveland Rocks, O-H).

Last year at Firestone I was able to interview Ben Curtis and his caddie - which in my short life was by far the coolest thing I've ever done. After Curtis I love Tiger Woods - his energy and fist pump really got me into golf, since it gave me and millions of others a new outlook on this great game.

Obviously - love golf, I'm a recent starter and have plenty of time to improve. I love the game, everything about the game, but just aren't that great (and I'm ok with that). As for others, I'm a fan of the Indians, Browns, Cavs and Buckeyes - and I guess if you want to include boxing, Kelly Pavlik.

You all seem to have a good time and are good people, so I'm happy to be here.

Thanks.

In my bag:
Driver: 907D1 10.5*, Aldila Spec-Grid S67 reg
Woods: Looking for a wood. Titleist 906F4 or Nike CPR.
Utility: CPR 2-3 hybrids, 22*-26*Irons: 755 Forged 4-PW, Tri-Spec Steel RegWedges: Vokey 200 series 56.10 SW, 60.04 LWPutter: Tracy 33"Ball: DT CarryI mark my Titleist by...

Note: This thread is 5801 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!