IGNORED

Fashion in golf

hoofreak7
Note: This thread is 5772 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Which person are you??

• Pick out "outfits",always look good not matter the occasion
    • Concious not to wear something hideous, but otherwise dont care
    • Put on the first thing you find and not give it a thought.

I like any golf polos that are DRY-FIt or similar to it. I own about 30-40 pieces of Nike Dri-Fit shirts mostly stripes some solids. as for colors I like regular colors such as dark blues, Black, greys etc not so much of the purples or the electric pinks and aquas. For my trousers I like those golf pants adidas makes they are light and sweat wicking, but I also own a pair of plaided knickers (red and gold) and a wing-tip style shoes I picked up in Ireland 2 yeras ago. It is still in plastic because I haven't yet have the courage to wear them. lol
Tools of the Trade :

Driver 907 D2 9.5* Fujikura (stiff) or 905 R 9.5* Diamana white (stiff) or ERC Hot (japan) 10* Fujikura Speeder 586 Tour Spec (stiff)

Woods/Hybrid: Burner Rescue 19* & Reax SF65 (Graphite Stiff) X hot 3 woods 15* Fujikura (stiff) Irons: ZM Forged Irons 3-9 Steel (stiff) Wedges...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha. I'm 36, Dent. Can you imagine me rocking a white belt and walking to the 1st tee with my 6 year old?

I've got a couple of years on you g_j and I wear I white belt with my white shoes. You can pull it off without looking like a poser or a senior citizen if it's done right.

i've got so many polos that i wear to work i can pick and choose. i don't buy $30+ dollar shirts, not worth it .. non logod .. but i stay in style .. wal mart has a great brand of polo called george something .. they aren't cotton or polyester, and they breathe well .. also they don't shrink .. i have to wear 3xl shirts otherwise they're tight around the arms and short .. these don't shrink ..

Sean

What's in the bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R11S 9 degree.  Set to upright 8 degree.  Aldila RIP Alpha 60s X flex shaft.

3 wood: TaylorMade 13 degree RocketBallz (coming shortly).. X Flex Matrix X Conn.

Hybrids: 2iron / 4iron Taylor Burner Rescue.

Irons: 5 - PW 2008 Model Year Titleist AP2

Wedges: 49*, 54* 60* Cleveland 588 Rusties.

Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi Long.

Balls: Titleist Pro VX

Bag: Titleist Black / Red Staff

I've got a couple of years on you g_j and I wear I white belt with my white shoes. You can pull it off without looking like a poser or a senior citizen if it's done right.

I was watching the last round of the Senior PGA event, last week. The winner, I forget his name, had on white shoes with a white belt and looked rather, reserved. As long as I don't go all Anthony Kim or Rory Sabatini, it might look okay. I'll ask the wife.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Villegas outfits ftw!

Four 5 Stand Bag Blue   PRO V1X

910 D2 9.5° - Diamana Kal'li 65g S

RBZ Stage 2 15° - Diamana Kal'li 72g S  

913H 21° /  910H 24° - Diamana Kal'li 82g S

710 AP2 6-PW - Dynamic Gold S300SL

Vokey Spin Milled 09  56° &  60° 

#1 White Hot 34" - Ionic Grip

My Swing  

I normally just sport some polo shorts with any one of the numerous polos in the closet. Black DryJoy shoes with a black belt, and like mid height Footjoy socks.

Shirt ALWAYS tucked in though. Always good to look professional on the golf course even if you aren't amazing.

MacGregor MACTEC NVG2 8.5* Driver
MacGregor UT2 NVG2
Taylormade VSteel 3W
Cobra IH300 3-PW
Nike SV 56* SWNike SV 50* GWOdyssey 2ball PutterTitleist Pro V1x

I actually put quite a bit of thought into what I wear. I have a huge amount of golf shirts, shorts, and pants. I always try to look my best. I figure even on those days when I don't play my best, at least I always look good.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5772 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!