IGNORED

Shoes: Adidas or Nike

Note: This thread is 5745 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey everyone I'm looking to do a shoe upgrade because I'm not overly happy with what I have now. So I've pretty much narrowed it down to either the Adidas Tour 360 LTD or the Nike Air Tour TW 8.5.

The Adidas I have a great deal on and the Nike's can be had pretty cheap these days so is anyone have any input? Or better yet has anyone actually played a round in both?

And to everyone who is bound to yell "Try Ecco!" well I have and they flat out don't fit my oddly shaped foot =)
Inside the OGIO Exodus
Driver: Ping G10 10.5* w/ TFC129 Stiff 45"
Hybrid: Nike SQ Sumo2 #4 & Sumo #2 w/ DG S300
Irons: Callaway X-20 5-PW w/ DG S300 2* Up
Wedges: Nike SV Tour Black 52.10 - 56.10 - 60.6 w/ DG S400Putter: Tour Bettinardi 32.5" Loft 3* Lie 70*Ball: Precept U-Tri Tour / Bridgestone...

Try Ecco....Just kidding. Go with whatever feels the best. I am a golf shoe *****, but I only have FJ and 1 pair of adidas. 8 pairs total, but I just love the feel of FJ. Everyone is different. Go with the most for comfort.

Try Ecco....Just kidding. Go with whatever feels the best. I am a golf shoe *****, but I only have FJ and 1 pair of adidas. 8 pairs total, but I just love the feel of FJ. Everyone is different. Go with the most for comfort.

What pair of Adidas do you have? And what are you thoughts on them?

Inside the OGIO Exodus
Driver: Ping G10 10.5* w/ TFC129 Stiff 45"
Hybrid: Nike SQ Sumo2 #4 & Sumo #2 w/ DG S300
Irons: Callaway X-20 5-PW w/ DG S300 2* Up
Wedges: Nike SV Tour Black 52.10 - 56.10 - 60.6 w/ DG S400Putter: Tour Bettinardi 32.5" Loft 3* Lie 70*Ball: Precept U-Tri Tour / Bridgestone...

I have the Tour 360s and like them, but I also have a pair of Nike SP-5s and they're fine. Just put them on and see which are more comfortable. That'll answer your question, right? ;)
In the bag 8/12/09:
R9 w/ 63g S Fubuki | 909F2 13.5º | 909H 19º | MP-67 w/ Project X 5.5, 3-PW | Spin Milled 52â¢04, 56â¢08, 60â¢04 | BC1, 35" | Tour One | uPro

Hcp: 5.9
Trend: 5.2

FWIW I currently have a pair of the Nike Air Zoom Elite and I love them. TGW has the Nike TW SP8s for 99 bucks but I think the colors are limited.

I have 360's and 360 2's - very nice shoe, comfort and class look. Only wore Nike's once, don't like the look of them to be honest. I only buy fooyjoy and adidas really, Ecco's ruined my feet (in normal shoes)

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

i have always used foot joy, but recently switched to the Adidas PowerBand shoe. sooooooooooooooo much more comfortable for my foot. i have narrow feet and Adidas always fit better for me

♠ In the bag ♠
Driver► R7 SuperQuad 10.5º, ProForce V2 X
3 Wood► Steelhead III 15º
Hybrid► 2008 Baffler Pro 18º 2/R
Irons 3-P► 2008 Pro CB, Project X 6.0, +¼", 2° UpWedges► 52° RTG+DSG, 58º RTG+DSGPutter► White Hot Tour #1Ball► Pro V1xWhere I play:...

I love my Nike SP-5s. The first couple of rounds they are a bit harsh but once broken in, they're extremely comfortable. A bonus is that they can be had for around $50.00.

Take a look at the Hi-Tec Super Power Pro shoes. I have two pair and they are the most comfortable shoes that I own.

Tour Burner TP
r7 Fairway Woods
r7 TP Irons/RAC TP Wedges
White Hot XG Sabertooth Putter

I love my Nike Air Tour TW 8.5's, they feel so comfortable on, and I just love playing with them, and I love how they look too, just my preference though , but don't forget to always get what feels and looks best...

CPGA Member
Eagles Nest Golf Club
Toronto Highlands Golf

Go for Adidas 360 LTD. They look elegant like dress shoes, but only golf course is the dance floor. I currently have Tour 360 II and they're comfortable throughout 18 holes. I expect no less in 360 LTD (Black color with 3 white stripes coming in this July).
What's in the bag:
Driver: r7 SuperQuad 10.5° ~ UST Proforce V2 65g Regular
Wood: 906F4 18.5° ~ Aldila VS Proto 80g Stiff
Irons: MP-60 3-PW ~ True Temper Tour Concept S3
Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 252.08, SM56.10 & SM60.08Putter: Marxman Mallet 33"

Footjoys are great, Titleist makes a hell-of-a-shoe

I wear Nikes. They're affordable and pretty comfortable, however my first pair fell apart (the sole literally came off in the middle of a round) but I had walked in them for almost two seasons. I think it's the SP-3 model. Only like $50 so you can get mutliple pairs. Good luck!

What I play:
Cleveland HiBore XLS 9.5 Fujikura Stiff flex | Titleist 735.cm Stainless Steel True Temper S300 3-PW | Titleist Vokey GW 52 | Cleveland 588 SW 56 | Titleist Vokey LW 60 | Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless | Titleist Pro V1x

Where I play:
Texas A&M UniversityHow I play:Goals for 2008

I have the Tour 360 LTDs and absolutely love them. They are by far the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. I also have last years Nike TW shoes which are basically the same sole as this years and they are NOT comfortable.

I've given Nike numerous chances on shoes and they have done nothing but dissappoint.

Driver: 910D3 - Oban Kiyoshi 75 X / 909D3 - Oban Devotion 7 X
3 Wood: R9 TP - Oban Devotion 8 05
Hybrid: 909H - Project X Graphite
Irons: 4-6 AP2 - Project X 6.5 / 7-W MB - Project X 6.5
Wedges: Scratch 1018 52/56/60 KBS Tour XPutter: SC Button Back Newport 34" / SC Del Mar 34" / SC SS Newport...

ADIDAS by far. Nike just doesn't seem to do it when it comes to Golf Shoes...and I own 4 pairs...but the 2 pairs of tour 360 II and the tour 360 ltd that I have are the most comfortable golf shoes that I've ever put on..hands down.
DJ Yoshi
Official DJ: Rutgers Football
Boost Mobile Tour
In My Bag
HiBoreXL 9.5 White Board D63 Stiff Exotics CB2 5 Wood, Exotics CB3 3 Wood MP-60 5.5 Flighted Shafts 54 & Cleveland CG-10 60 Newport 2

I got the Adidas Powerbands and will have to agree that they are very comfortable and I feel very stable in them.

Driver: 913D2, 9.5°
3-Wood: V-Steel, 15°
Hybrid: Rescue Dual TP, 19°
Irons: MP-64, 4-PW
Wedges: Vokey SM 54.10, 60.08 Putter: Studio Style Newport 2

Ball: ProV1

Id have to go with Nike if those are my only 2 choices. Im not a fan of Addidas. Personally, Id go with Footjoy over either Nike or Addidas...

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Note: This thread is 5745 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!