IGNORED

What is your dream car?

ks8829
Note: This thread is 5741 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Audi A8L/Audi S8

Callaway X-18 Irons | TaylorMade R5 Driver, 200 Steel 3 Wood | Cleveland Golf CG-14 Gap & Sand Wedge | Titleist Vokey Lob Wedge | Odyssey White Hot Putter | Titleist ProV1 Ball | Bushnell Pro 1600 Tournament Edition Laser Rangefinder

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you guys are thinking small for a dream car, My dream car would be something very very individual, very fast with superb handling.

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

Not really an unaffordable dream car, but mine was a 2004 Pontiac GTO (1st year they re-released them). Then I bought one, a year later I ended up selling it. It's hard to keep your foot out of the gas pedal when you've got all those horses, and it was just drinking gas. Was the sadest day of my life, but in turn selling that car and getting a more fuel efficient vehicle led to the purchase of my complete new set of clubs =]

MacGregor MACTEC NVG2 8.5* Driver
MacGregor UT2 NVG2
Taylormade VSteel 3W
Cobra IH300 3-PW
Nike SV 56* SWNike SV 50* GWOdyssey 2ball PutterTitleist Pro V1x

Some of you guys are thinking small for a dream car, My dream car would be something very very individual, very fast with superb handling.

Since when was a Caparo T1 or Zonda F thinking small?

SLDR 430 TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR Mini Driver TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR 4h Matrix Black Tie 95s
Ping G25 4-PW
Ping Gorge 50, 54, 58

Ping Anser IWI

How about a TVR Cerbera 4.5- it's a Porsche eater!

LOL so is a Corvette...what's your point?

TVR is also now out of business.

Ping G25 4-PW
Ping Gorge 50, 54, 58

Ping Anser IWI

That's it? I'd say that's thinking pretty small.

âI'm glad I brought this course, this monster, to its knees.â

Those are the most beautiful sports cars I've ever seen.

thanks

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

Those are the most beautiful sports cars I've ever seen.

I haven't even shown you the interior of the Zonda yet. It is flat out gorgeous entirely hand stiched from fine Italian leather. I consider it art on wheels. The engine is a 7.3L out of an AMG.

The Caparo has 0 ammenties or luxury items, it's basically a F1 car that you can drive on the road (barely). It was designed by the folks behind the Mclaren F1. It weighs 1,000 pounds (less than 1/3 the weight of a corvette z06) and has 450+ hp (1000 hp per ton) from a 2.4L V8 that revs to 10,500 rpm. It makes so much downforce that theoretically it could drive upside down on the ceiling once it reaches 150mph. I love it in white. How's that for a dream car?

Ping G25 4-PW
Ping Gorge 50, 54, 58

Ping Anser IWI

I haven't even shown you the interior of the Zonda yet. It is flat out gorgeous entirely hand stiched from fine Italian leather. I consider it art on wheels. The engine is a 7.3L out of an AMG.

Wow, that interior is gorgeous. At the risk of displaying my ignorance, what are those things on the seats?

Apex 1 Persimmon
R580 XD 10.5°
3DX 3-9,PW,SW
Louisville Golf: Niblick 4
Putter

Wow, that interior is gorgeous. At the risk of displaying my ignorance, what are those things on the seats?

I believe they are either anchors for a 5/6 point harness but some others say it's a pop out seat adjustment knob.

Ping G25 4-PW
Ping Gorge 50, 54, 58

Ping Anser IWI

Please note the use of the word

some in my post.

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

i made my dream car a reality.........

Congratulations.

That's a realistic choice for me and it's even better than an original 1967. I love that car but I'm hoping I hit the lottery and can get and original AC Cobra with the Ford 289. Oh, I don't play the lottery. I guess I'm stuck with the Matrix for while.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

Today it might be a Camry or Prius Hybrid because the fuel prices over $4

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

I love the M5 2001 - 2003 models years. They are sleeper cars that have 394 horsepower and can do 0-60 in about 4.8 seconds and seat 4-5 passengers.

I can drive my kids to school and do some spirited driving on the way to work.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

I have LOVED Lamborghini's ever since I saw the Lamborghini Diablo in Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2.

So my obvious dream car would have to be the Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640

Mega tricked out to my own specifications. I would want a carbon-fiber body. Not painted so that it has a cool carbon fiber mesh look. Huge pimp rims with a juiced sound system, and some nitrous, for more speed whenever I need it.

If I was going to pick a more reasonable car. I would go with a Nissan 350z.
Or Corvette Zo6

Driver Launcher 7.5 YSQ Xshaft
2Hybrid Rescue Hybrid 17*
Irons Tour Preferred 3-PW
Wedges Vokey 52*
Wedges Vokey SM 60*Putter Abaco 33"Ball TP/Red/LDP or Penta TP

Congratulations.

i went with my dad to a corvette garage...... yes i know my dad loves corvettes and i love mustangs little rivalry there...... but anyways this guys builds supercars..... 1400hp twin turbo vipers and so on..... but he had in the corner a REAL AC COBRA it was blue with no stripes and the hood had carroll shelbys signature under the clear coat....... i really heard music and was like wow this is my dream car and got to sit in a piece or real racing history ..... shortly after that i got my mustang GT

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

Note: This thread is 5741 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!