IGNORED

College Football National Champs 2008

etk7027
Note: This thread is 5637 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

LSU vs winner of Big 12. With LSU's schedule, they can even lose a game and still get there, strength of schedule is ridiculously brutal. I find myself rooting for Missouri to make it, but they had better find some defense, because Oklahoma and Texas are no joke.

BCS Title Game:
LSU vs Mizzou
LSU 42, Mizzou 39
Next time they give you all that civic bullshit about voting, keep in mind that Hitler was elected in a full, free democratic election- George Carlin

In the Hoofer bag:
10.5* Redline RPM G5 16* G5 19* G5 22* MX 200, 4-6, MP-52 7-W Vokey 50*, Vokey SM 54*, 58* G5i flatstick IGNITE ball

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LSU vs winner of Big 12. With LSU's schedule, they can even lose a game and still get there, strength of schedule is ridiculously brutal. I find myself rooting for Missouri to make it, but they had better find some defense, because Oklahoma and Texas are no joke.

Thanks for the consideration,... we don't get a lot of respect, but our lack of major success may be part of that,... Tigers vs Tigers,... not bad,... and 42 to 39,... wow, what a game that'd be,... good luck to all who ever you are rooting for,... (even the Sooner fans) we need to beat them,...

Right now I'll go with a Penn State vs USC in the title game. Alabama looks like world beaters one week, and very beatable the next. They will prob have a couple of losses by year end. Texas looks great, but too tough a schedule.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

I'm going for either Texas or Texas Tech vs Georgia.

Driver: G10 10.5 Stock Shaft
3 Wood: Taylormade r580XD
Irons: AP2 3-P, Project X 5.5
Wedges: Tour-W 52*, 56* SM, 60* SM
Putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5 34"Ball: ProV1 or ProV1xLow Score:74

I maintain that the winner of the Cocktail Party wins the national championship... probably against USC, as horribly jerked off as they are getting.

This will be the first year of the BCS that an undefeated BCS team gets snubbed for a 1-loss team, because Penn State doesn't deserve anything between playing 1 ranked opponent and no conference championship. Joe Pa is great at getting passed over for championships when he's undefeated.

I threw my clubs into the lake so it's time to start over...

Driver: Great Big Bertha II 10°, Callaway System 60 Firm
Woods: Tour 2400 Plus 3
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

....Joe Pa is great at getting passed over for championships when he's undefeated.

Yeah....unfortunately. I wish a playoff system were feasible....but I don't believe it is. Not in my opinion anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Avast! The Mad Pirate has forced the Longhorns to walk the plank, and the Red Raiders are set to mutiny the Big XII and take the BCS booty! Arrr!

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

I'm not fooling myself into believing Tech will win the National Championship (I don't even think they will be able to come back down to earth this week and beat Okie State), but I'm going to enjoy that insane win over UT for a long time! WRECK 'EM!

In myBagBoy Revolver: HiBore XL 10.5° ⢠HiBore 3W ⢠Halo 2i, 3i & 4i
MX900 5-PW ⢠MP-R 52-07° & 58-10° ⢠Studio Select Squareback 1

Carl Spackler: This is a hybrid. This is a cross of Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff...

I'd like to see Tech run the table. They still have OSU, and OU in three weeks at Norman. Tech beat OU last year - will be hard to do that again. What a game on Saturday though. Crabtree is unbelievable.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

BAMA! Like I said before the beginning of the season!

ROILL TIDE!!!

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

BAMA! Like I said before the beginning of the season!

Yeah but you still got Mississippi State to go. Haven't scored an offensive TD in 3 years vs the doggies. Lost the last 2 games to them.

BTW, I expect Bama to more than make up for their lack of offense this year. My prediction....Bama 35 State 6.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

Note: This thread is 5637 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!