IGNORED

Help with balls

Note: This thread is 5764 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What does everybody think about the DT Roll and the DT Carry?

the titleist dt balls are amazing i really like the feel of the dt roll.... + who doesn't want there drive to roll down the fairway
Driver: Tour Burner 10°5
3 wood Tight Lies 13°
Hybrid 3DX DC 23°
Irons: G5
Wedges: oversize 48°PW & 56°SWPutter: Anser 2Ball: TOURix

I like 2 balls that are in your price range:

One is the TaylorMade Burner balls that are about $25

Another is either the DT Carry or the DT Roll (Whatever one fits your style) Really like those puppies for $6.50/sleeve.

Try the Laddie Extreme. I picked up a 24 pack for $15. I usually play the e6+ but they were out of them and went with the Laddie Extreme instead. They were just as long as the e6+, but they had some nice check spin on the greens. Pretty durable too. Felt just as soft.

WITB:
Driver-B'stone J33R 9.5* Pro Force V2 65S 44.5"
3w/5w-B'stone J33R 15-18* NV75 Stiff
3h Ping G10 21* TFC Stiff
irons-Mizuno Pro II w/4-9, MP-T 47 PW, currently have DG S300. X100 Soft Stepped 1x or PX 6.0 are on stand by.GW Mizuno MP-T 53-9* DG R300LW Titleist Vokey SM 58-12* DG Wedge flexT...

If you like the pro-v's besides the price I would say get used balls too. I just bought some used pro-v's a couple weeks ago from The Golf Warehouse ( www.tgw.com ) and they were in pretty good shape. Out of my dozen, 8 or 9 had small wedge marks or a tiny nick (not enough to affect play of 99% of golfers) and the other 3 or 4 were flawless, like they had just come out of a new sleeve, and they are only $14.99 a dozen. You can also get other brands, such as nike one's for $11.99 a dozen and assorted nike balls for $12.99 a 30-pack!, among other brands. Just go to www.tgw.com and click on equipment at the top, then under the balls section choose recycled balls. There are two choices there, one choice is "tour caliber balls" which is like 6 different kinds, and the other is NXT's. Best deal I have found.

If you like the pro-v's besides the price I would say get used balls too. I just bought some used pro-v's a couple weeks ago from The Golf Warehouse (

Thanks for pointing that out. I'm gonna get some of the Pro V1's and B330's soon.

What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

I would play the MC lady ball for $7.99 a box or 2 boxes of Titleist balls at Costco for $29.99.

enjoy

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

No problem, I just got my first set from them and they were stellar so I figured I'd start pointing them out to people on the forums. Hope they are as good for you as they were for me.

Go to tgw.com and get recycled Pro V1's for $15/dz. + $5 shipping.

hahah, it's what I just did. Bought two dozen!

Thx again bprater.
What I Play:

Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

I have tried the reload Prov, $35 for 36 balls. Just not cool, rather play cheaper balls.
I'm liking the Juice.
E6+ next purchase.

907 D2 9.5 Adila
MP57
Various hybrids
Too many putters
Exodus

I have tried the reload Prov, $35 for 36 balls. Just not cool, rather play cheaper balls.

E6+ is my next as well.

The wilson staff 50 is pretty good to me though. I'm gonna try the E6+ and the Wilson Staff ZIP.

In my Extreme Sport Stand Bag
Driver: 4DX D-Spec Driver 10.5* Stiff UST SR3
3W: F-60 15* Regular Fujikura E150 Fit-On
Hybrids: 4DX Ironwoods 20* 23* Regular UST SR3
Irons: 4DX CB 5-PW Stiff True Temper ST-90Wedges: Vokey 50* 56*Putter: SabertoothBall: DT Roll

Just for kicks I tried out a sleeve of DT Rolls today. Actually ended up playing with the same 3 balls all day. Didn't lose any. I can't remember the last time I accomplished that feat. Anyway, I have a real high ball flight to begin with, and I'll be damned if the DT Roll didn't lower that significantly. Very excited about that b/c I have been searching for a ball like that, just not at the $45. Distance was same as any other ball I hit. Maybe like 3 yards longer off the irons. Unfortunately, it feels horrible around the greens. Very hot off the putter and wedges, especially the putter. I was blasting putts 7 ft past the hole all day. Ball felt harder on all the clubs. Durablilty was pretty good, as good as the e6+. I swing Vokey Spin Mills too, and they never got nicked up.

e6+ has definetly better feel off the putter, distance about the same, durability is the same. DT Roll is good at one thing, that is lowing the trajectory. Which it does great.

WITB:
Driver-B'stone J33R 9.5* Pro Force V2 65S 44.5"
3w/5w-B'stone J33R 15-18* NV75 Stiff
3h Ping G10 21* TFC Stiff
irons-Mizuno Pro II w/4-9, MP-T 47 PW, currently have DG S300. X100 Soft Stepped 1x or PX 6.0 are on stand by.GW Mizuno MP-T 53-9* DG R300LW Titleist Vokey SM 58-12* DG Wedge flexT...

I just picked up a case of Top Flite Gamer but have yet to try them out. I liked the feel of the Top Flite D2 feel though.
Currently Building Bag

Grom Stand Bag

3wood: Rescue3hybrid: BafflerIrons: 08 FP 4-GW56deg CG1460degRAC Z BlackPutterNewport 2Golf ballsNXT TourCurrently Testing Tour I & IX, Top Flite Gamer

You could try the nike ignite golf balls, they are similar to the nike one black, but they are cheaper. They are hard and are a distance ball, but they have great feel around the green. I think they might be a little more expensive, but there on sale at most places since nike stopped making them. I use them when im not in a tournament or when im short on cash.

909D3 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 7 Lime Green Exotics cb2 15 Aldila DVS S-85 Slingshot 17° UST Irod S-110g G10 21° TFC S-129g i10 S300 Green Dot 4-PW Vokey Spin Milled Black Nickel 56° and 60° Made for the Tour AOP Newport PP

Age 16

Home CoursesRoyal Hawk...

E6+ is my next as well.

I love the e6+ you wont be dissapointed , i was swapping between the callaway tour i and e6+ today and for me the e6+ is way longer and putts better and at close to half the price.

Well the bridgestone ball challeneg van yesterday...got rained out when I was 3rd in line. Crap. A downpour, so they had ot pack up. I did talk to the guys about it though. I told them I liked the e6, but it felt "heavy" off the tee. All they said is that because it is 3 piece. Well, most of the other 3 piece balls I have been trying don't feel that way.
I retried the Hot Bite, better than my first attempt with it.
I'll have to try the ingnite and DT roll. I do want something that stays lower. Gamer looks like it is worth a shot too for sure.

907 D2 9.5 Adila
MP57
Various hybrids
Too many putters
Exodus

Anyone know what the DT SoLo is supposed to do?
What I Play:

Note: This thread is 5764 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!