IGNORED

Tiger Woods---A No-Show at the 'ESPYs'

BSweet
Note: This thread is 5769 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

tiger doesnt owe anyone at ESPN anything, unless theyre paying him. he doesnt owe you anything, me anything, so no, the ESPYs are insignificant.

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I don't care, Will Ferrel was hilarious.

Ya he was, I about died laughing.

Driver Tour Burner 9.5*
3 Wood Burner High Launch 14.5*
Hyrbid Burner Tour Launch 20*
Irons: R7 4-PW
Wedges: CG12 50* 56* Vokey Spin Milled 60*Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2Backup: 2-ball XG Center ShaftBall: Pro V1xAge: 16

Anyone have the youtube video of it?

In my Vantage Bag:
Driver: Burner Superfast 9.5*
Woods: Steelhead Plus 3 and 5
Irons: Forged 300 4-PW
Wedges: CG12 52* and VR 56*Putter: SabertoothBall: TP Red

• Administrator
Anyone have the youtube video of it?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

It is?[

I think anytime celebrties get involved with golf, especially the calibur of Justin Timberlake, it is good for the game. It will make it appealing or "cool" to those would never think of picking up a golf club. As a member of the USGA I'm all for growing the game.

Wait a second... you question Tiger Woods and praise Justin Timberlake in the same paragragh? And we're not talking singing ability here...

I'm not praising anyone, but I do like what Justin Timberlake is doing.

And as for Tiger...hes overrated like Batman. Now that I think about it, they both have a lot in common. -they are black -they have talent, but their tools do all the work -they hate cameras -they have money

Brandon Sweet
Handicap: 11.6
I play on the Hop Brook Server

Inventory:Driver- Burner 9.5 degree3 Wood- BurnerHybrid 3 Iron- R7 Rescue DrawIrons (4-PW)- RAC MBWedges- Vokey Design 56 and 60 degreePutter- Teardrop Roll-Face

He is recovering from knee surgery. Cut him a break.

Besides, who cares about the ESPYs anyhow?

• Administrator
And as for Tiger...hes overrated like Batman.

Wow, and this from the guy who previously criticized Tiger's swing. You've got issues, buddy, not the least of which is perhaps a bit of racism.

Oh, and Batman's white. He wears a black suit. He's also fictional. Big difference.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

And as for Tiger...hes overrated like Batman.

How the hell do Tiger's tools do all the work? He uses some of the most unforgiving irons on Tour, a short driver, and the shortest, spinniest ball. He uses these tools because they give

him complete control of each shot. Saying his tools do all the work is about as silly as comparing him to a comic book/movie character...though I guess Batman is a closer comparison to Tiger than most actual real humans.
Callaway FT-9 Tour I-mix 9.5° Driver (Fujikura Zcom Pro 65 stiff)
Mizuno F-50 15° 3w (Exsar FS2 stiff)
Bridgestone J36 19° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro 23° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro Forged 5-pw Irons (DG Black Gold stiff)Nike SV Tour Black Satin...

• Administrator
How the hell do Tiger's tools do all the work? He uses some of the most unforgiving irons on Tour, a short driver, and the shortest, spinniest ball. He uses these tools because they give

Just ignore BSweet. Better off if you do. He's weirdly bitter about Tiger's success and abilities and thinks he has massive swing flaws.

I think anytime celebrties get involved with golf, especially the calibur of Justin Timberlake, it is good for the game. It will make it appealing or "cool" to those would never think of picking up a golf club. As a member of the USGA I'm all for growing the game.

Perhaps 'Tiger Woods' is just a costume, and really its Jack Nicklaus playing in disguise- he just zips it up from the back?!

Its no big deal that Tiger wasn't there. It would have been cool to see him accept it, but who cares, its his life and if he doesn't want to go then he doesn't have to.

I have to say that Will Ferrell did a fine job in his acceptance speech for Tiger, that was hilarious.
Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

honestly... its the espys

who cares

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

I'm glad Tiger is too concerned about himself to give two sh%ts about some dumb award show.

I think Will Ferrell should give all of Tigers speeches.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

I was watching the ESPYs tonight and I don't know why. Tiger took home best male athlete and best performance. He didn't show up to say thank you or do a video response or leave a letter apologizing for not showing up. Instead Will Ferell accepted the award for him and pretty much mocked him.

Personally, I have never watched the ESPY's, although I am aware of what the show is about. The only awards shows that I bother with are the Oscars and the Country Music Association Awards. At least in the latter, you get to hear good music like Rascal Flatts, Sugarland, George Strait, and Brooks and Dunn. I have no reason to watch "athletes" or players go up and get an award. However, there is prestige involved, and I think Tiger should have done a video. Bear in mind, though, he was not even present for his daughter's baptism---he had a corporate golf outing to go to-----------so what does that tell us about his priorities?

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

Personally, I have never watched the ESPY's, although I am aware of what the show is about. The only awards shows that I bother with are the Oscars and the Country Music Association Awards. At least in the latter, you get to hear good music like Rascal Flatts, Sugarland, George Strait, and Brooks and Dunn. I have no reason to watch "athletes" or players go up and get an award. However, there is prestige involved, and I think Tiger should have done a video. Bear in mind, though, he was not even present for his daughter's baptism---he had a corporate golf outing to go to-----------so what does that tell us about his priorities?

if you want to nit-pick, where in the bible does it say that babies should be baptized? shouldnt they make up their own minds when theyre old enough? leave the guy alone.

Colin P.

if you want to nit-pick, where in the bible does it say that babies should be baptized? shouldnt they make up their own minds when theyre old enough? leave the guy alone.

I do not want to nit pick or get into a big religious discussion, but since you asked the question, who was John the Baptist, and did he baptize Jesus, and thus set an example for us all of the importance of that sacrament?

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

Ahh good old will ferral, i was laughing so hard when i saw that on sportscentre the morning after. Btw Step Brothers was the funniest movie i have ever seen great movie.

In my Black'n'Red :

Driver: R7 TP 460cc 10.5* Reax 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Tour Impact 15*
Irons: Tour Impact 3-PWWedges: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 54.10, Golfco Baron 58* SWPutter: Tracy II 35"Balls: Prov 1Age:16

Note: This thread is 5769 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!