IGNORED

How much are you paying for gas these days?

Smallville
Note: This thread is 5655 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pay $0.00 per gallon because I use public transit, walk, and bike everywhere.

Whats in the bag?
Driver = Wishon Golf 949mc 9.75*/.5* Closed Face Angle
Fairway Wood = Wishon Golf 915 F/H 16* Square Face Angle
Wood Shafts = Wishon Golf Pro Flight EXP 85g Stiff Flex
Hybrids = Wishon Golf 331H 21* & 24*Hybrid Shafts = Wishon Golf GI335 Tour Weight 92g Stiff FlexIrons = Wishon...

$2.639 today.

Cheapest I have heard in the area (20 miles east of me) is $2.189 with a lot in the $2.40 range
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

Filled up my truck yesteday at $2.94 / gallon.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

$3.79/ per gallon

And that's the cheapest you will find in Alaska

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

2.89 here in maryland

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

Here in Mexico is somethin like $9.xxx pesos per liter. I fill the the tank of my car with $500.00 pesos, with the type of exchange right know (13.xx pesos per dollar) that will be like $38.50 dollars.

Regards!

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

Pump all the gas you can. The *******S are planning to cut production.

We either need to bomb the hell out of Iran and Venezuela and destroy OPEC or get off of oil. Tell them to go F themselves. It is sad that the american economy is controlled so heavily on oil. I know my statements are nothing new but it really pisses me off that we even have to acknowledge these shitheads.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

Well, right down the hill from the apartment it's $2.59 ... it's nice to finally get a break ... leaves a little more for golf ...
In my Bag:

Driver: Burner 10.5* Stiff shaft
3 WoodBurner 15* stiff shaft
5 WoodBurner 18* stiff ShaftHybrid3DX (18.5*)Irons: (4-LW):Putter: Rossa Indy SportBalls: Reds

$2.42 by my house; $2.34 across the river into KC MO
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

Filled up for less than $50 today. It's been awhile since I've done that.
WITB
Driver--PING Rhapsody, 16*
Fairway Wood--PING Rhapsody 22*
Hybrids--Cobra Bafflers, 3 (23*), 6 (32*)
Irons--Callaway X-20, 7-AW SW--Wilson ProstaffLW--Nancy LopezPutter--Bettinardi HawkBalls--Pinnacle Gold DistanceBags--Datrek IDS (cart), Sun Mountain 3.5 (carry)

I'm in Illinois near Chicago, gas is now just over 3 bucks a gallon, funny how the price goes up and down so swiftly, eh?

Eventually, I'll get the hint and stop advertising, which is against the rules.

$2.19/Gallon in Canton, OH.

Roll Tide!

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

It still averages about $3 here in Las Vegas. A month ago we were 18 cents below the national average, now we're 20 cents above that average.

The closest "cheap" station near me is $2.89.

BTW, I can't believe anyone is filling up these days. That's pathetic handicapping. Only buy what you need. It's guaranteed to be lower next time. The strategy is fill up when the direction is up, low amounts when the direction is down. This is the epitome of that because we've never seen a sustained downturn like this, literally several cents per day. The Wall Street price is down to $1.55. Normally the pump price is about 50 to 60 cents above that number, so you can see we will plummet plenty more, albeit very slowly, the old familiar fast to rise, slow to drop.

Note: This thread is 5655 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!