IGNORED

For Padraig---32 is the number!

PEZGolf
Note: This thread is 5755 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

AMAZING. Before the 2007 Open Championship, Padraig Harrington was on the list of Best Players to Have Not Won a Major. Now, he has won 3 of the last 6, and successfully defended his title in the Open Championship, the "Grandaddy" of all the majors. Finally, he won this year's Open Championship and today's PGA Championship by shooting 32 on the back nine of the final rounds!! Talk about charging to victory!! Congratulations to him---the Player of the Year for 2008!!!

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

He is amazing, and slowly becoming one of the best. if he can keep it up and win some non-majors. The Next Tiger for awhile?

I'm really pulling for him now, that is just freakin impressive.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Talk about putting for the dough too. I think he may be using the Rodney Dangerfield putter from caddyshack. Those putts he hit were pressure putts and not easy, thats what seperated him from sergio today.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

He is amazing, and slowly becoming one of the best. if he can keep it up and win some non-majors. The Next Tiger for awhile?

When Tiger announced after the US Open that he would have surgery and be out until next year, many sportswriters and broadcasters asked the question, "Will ANY ONE step up and take his place?" We have received the answer to that question. His name is Padraig.

An indication of this is the question asked to the PGA Champion by Kelly Tilghman of The Golf Channel, who has gushed when talking about Tiger in the past--"Do you think that YOU can win the PADDY SLAM?" Padraig smiled and thought for a second. "Sure. Sure, I can. I am looking forward to the Masters." Now, that, my friends is called CONFIDENCE.

I still wished that garcia had won... at least an european won the championship

In my bag:

Titleist 905 Aldila VS Proto| TaylorMade r9 stiff shaft| Titleist 906F Aldila NV 75-S Fairway| Titleist ZM S300 (3-PW) |Titleist 54º SM TT Wedge Flex| Titleist 60º SM TT Wedge Flex| Scotty Cameron Newport 2

09 Goals- Handicap to 2 (I'm crazy I know)- Win 10 tournaments (dune)- Win...

I still wished that garcia had won... at least an european won the championship

And the first since 1930, as they did tell us a few times. Ken Schofield made sure that he mentioned the name of the "Silver Scot"---Tommy Armour, who was that winner 78 years ago.

Paddy deserves everything with his work ethics, they say he had the mental game and now his golf game is stepping up.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Note: This thread is 5755 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!