IGNORED

Belts

joshtpa
Note: This thread is 5552 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am a golf clothes fanatic, and recently have begun to grab a lot of belts that I find. But I think I just found my favorite two. I love Lacoste and these two jumped out at me.

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/produc...xx.esn_results

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/produc...xx.esn_results

I bought the black/brown reversible one, but am going back for the white one as well. I got mine from the Saks Outlet for $44.99 if anyone has one of those near them.

I have a cheap $40 Guy Harvey belt from Bass Pro, plain brown and black leather belts from Cole Haan, and everything else is Smathers and Branson.

http://www.smathersandbranson.com/web/catalog.aspx

I threw my clubs into the lake so it's time to start over...

Driver: Great Big Bertha II 10°, Callaway System 60 Firm
Woods: Tour 2400 Plus 3
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

I just bought a belt from Sub Seventy: $62.99

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I've never been a big fan of belt buckles. Other than the standard brown and black belts, all my other belts are multi-colored ribbon belts like the first 6 you see here:

http://www.ralphlauren.com/family/in...cs2_belts&pg;=1

Driver: Nike VRS Covert 

3 Wood: Taylormade Rocketballz

Hybrid: Nike Sumo 18*

Irons: Titleist AP1 4-PW

Wedges: Cleveland CG12 60* 56* & 52* 

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 1.5

I would never buy anything from Lacoste, complete rip off.

But back on topic, I like belts as well, really loud belts lol.

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

haha just ordered myself the black lacoste belt

TMX Carry Bag
Tour Burner 9.5*
Burner 3W 15*
Burner Rescue Hybrid 19*
r7 TP 4i-SW Dynamic Gold S300s 60* CG-14 Circa 62 #2 & Studio Stainless Newport 2 Pro V1x

i have a $50 Calvin Klein white belt and a Fossil brown one.

my black belt is one of those cheap interchanging buckle ones. i put a buckle on it with the canadian flag (where i was raised) that says "Frickin' Cold" on it (as untrue as that may be...)

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

Whats a rip off to one is a great find for others. I like Lacoste stuff.

They get their goods in to the shops for pennies and sell it for £60 plus, I know all companies obviously have a large mark up on their products but still I personally am not comfortable buying from them, instead I buy most of my clothes from Puma/Cutter & Buck (Europe)/Nike.

Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

By the way, most of the golf wear you are buying is marked up that much. I know which factory Puma gets their goods from very well. It is pennies on the dollar as well. just like the Nike setup you are looking at.

By the way, most of the golf wear you are buying is marked up that much. I know which factory Puma gets their goods from very well. It is pennies on the dollar as well. just like the Nike setup you are looking at.

Thats the flip side of it all yeh, as a consumer you just can not win.. unless you know the right people

lol.

Are people really that concerned with what belt they wear to play golf? That's absolutely amazing to me. To each their own I guess, but come on people. Let me guess, you all have popped collars too.

Are people really that concerned with what belt they wear to play golf? That's absolutely amazing to me. To each their own I guess, but come on people. Let me guess, you all have popped collars too.

Nobody has showed any concern on what belt they wear. They are discussing what belts they like the best. There are different styles, colours, and preferences for people, that is what we are discussing.

This is a forum, AKA: a discussion board. People have an open mind and discuss numerous things here. This is one of them, C'mon.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

First of all, I have never popped my collar. Now that that is out of the way, I can tell you, that I like to wear nice clothes on the golf course since you asked. Why not have a nice belt too. When I dress the part, I feel like it makes me feel better, hence I play better. If you want to wear cut-off jeans and sneakers, that is entirely up to you.

Are people really that concerned with what belt they wear to play golf?

uhh, so you can't discuss something without being 'too concerned'

Let me guess, you all have popped collars too.

Let me guess, you are one of those men who think any man who makes an attempt to dress well is gay.

Note: This thread is 5552 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!