IGNORED

TRI-BAG Golf Bag

Note: This thread is 3995 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does anybody have one of these?

Where did you get it?

What did it cost?

I saw one at the golf course this weekend, but couldn't find the owner.

This thing could be exactly what I have been looking for (and didn't know it)!

I went to the www.tri-bag.com web site, but there are no store locations or prices listed. It is obviously a UK based company/product.

Can anyone from the "Empire" lend assistance?

Thanx

TD

Does anybody have one of these?

I do not own a bag myself, but I did find

this on the website

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Cool concept

What's in my Bagboy Revolver cart bag:

Polarity MTR Irons 2&3 (hybrid) thru PW
R7 Burner Draw Driver 460cc
R7 Burner 3 Wood 5614 Vokey Wedge Tour Chrome Studio Select 1.5 ProV1's

Not a bad looking bag, but the wheels look like total cheepies, i don't think they would do to well on gravel cart paths even. Just would bump around and everything. I think your better off getting one of them remote control pull carts that move by themselves, i've seen quite a few of those and to be honest it looks like the greatest thing alive. Imagine not having to carry your bag ever on the course. There very easy to steer as well and are very quite!

In my Black'n'Red :

Driver: R7 TP 460cc 10.5* Reax 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Tour Impact 15*
Irons: Tour Impact 3-PWWedges: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 54.10, Golfco Baron 58* SWPutter: Tracy II 35"Balls: Prov 1Age:16

Not a bad looking bag, but the wheels look like total cheepies, i don't think they would do to well on gravel cart paths even. Just would bump around and everything. I think your better off getting one of them remote control pull carts that move by themselves, i've seen quite a few of those and to be honest it looks like the greatest thing alive. Imagine not having to carry your bag ever on the course. There very easy to steer as well and are very quite!

Yeah but they are very bulky and you have to always plug them in, etc. I really want one none the less.

What's in my Bagboy Revolver cart bag:

Polarity MTR Irons 2&3 (hybrid) thru PW
R7 Burner Draw Driver 460cc
R7 Burner 3 Wood 5614 Vokey Wedge Tour Chrome Studio Select 1.5 ProV1's

I have one and it makes walking completely no hassle. The handle takes getting used to. The wheels work great and the thing is much more compact than a push cart. It gets in and out of a car much more easily than a push cart. It even comes with a cover for the wheels when they are dirty and you need to put it in the car. I got mine at a PGA Tour Superstore. It cost me $150 USD.

• 1 month later...
i purchased one of these for my wife. unfortunately soon after we received it she became unable to walk the course. It is brand new, with the registration still not filled out. It is pinkand white. Aif you are interested in it, I will sell it to you very reasonably.

• 5 years later...

Hello,

Not sure if you got sorted out, but:

There is a Tribag (ex-demo bag, so pristine) in the Pro shop at Shaw Hill Golf Club in Chorley.

It is up for sale at £75 and also has a brand new spare set of wheels thrown in!

Regards,

Luca.

Note: This thread is 3995 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!