IGNORED

College football begins

allin
Note: This thread is 5717 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

There are only two (regular season) games I want see, which will determine how successful coach Tressel and the Bucks will be this year:

You only want to watch two losses? Typical Buckeyes fan. Ride that wagon til the SEC knocks you off it again.

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

Baylor > Wake Forest.

Leave the picks to people that know what they're talking about buddy.

Driver: Tour Burner 10.5*
3 Wood: Hibore 15*
3 Hybrid: 3dx DC 20*
Irons: i5 4-PW
Gap Wedge: cg12 50*Sand Wedge: cg12 54*Putter: g5i anserIn my grom bag :)

Leave the picks to people that know what they're talking about buddy.

Ouch. Glad I took Wake minus the points.

I threw my clubs into the lake so it's time to start over...

Driver: Great Big Bertha II 10°, Callaway System 60 Firm
Woods: Tour 2400 Plus 3
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

You only want to watch two losses? Typical B(F)uckeyes fan. Ride that wagon til the SEC knocks you off it again.

Dude.... that's COLD

I'm surprised the monitors of this site let you get away with your little (F) thing.... REAL NICE...........................

I watched South Carolina last night if only because I was glad college football began. I must say Lou Holtz needs a lobotomy if he thinks SC will contend in the SEC East. Not happening, unless of course their QB stops throwing picks and gets it to his best receiver (#11 - name escapes me) more often, realizing of course it was just the first game...

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Kenny McKinley is the name you're looking for.

Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

As some people don't appreciate my comments, I still won't appologize for heated discussions and rivalry amongst one another in college football. It's what makes the game so great.

GO BAMA! ROLL TIDE!

Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer Give Em Hell Alabama

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

Don't forget about the big game being played in Louisiana tonight. Miss State vs LA Tech on ESPN2! Heh heh heh......I know. This is a game that will only be watched by their fans. Hope my Miss State dogs get a win. Being played in LA Tech's back yard.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

Man, Mich taking it on the chin at the half. 22-10 Utah.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

Michigan, ouch!

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Rutgers starts Monday! I'll be there, I'm excited!

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

So did anyone lose just about every bet they made on the spread this weekend?

Oh wait I've still got Fresno State smashing Rutgers... Better double down and salvage some of this week's games.

Playing the Univeristy of Georgia in the Georgia Dome is HARDLY a neutral site.

If they were playing them, that might matter. Congrats to UA. I was definitely proved wrong on that one. Someone must have told Bowden this was midseason.

Don't forget about the big game being played in Louisiana tonight. Miss State vs LA Tech on ESPN2! Heh heh heh......I know. This is a game that will only be watched by their fans. Hope my Miss State dogs get a win. Being played in LA Tech's back yard.

Taylor Bennett, the former GT QB, seems like he needs to get acquainted after going 14/40.

I made the pilgrimage to Ann Arbor this weekend with three friends (2-BYU and 1 from Air Force Academy grads). As a Buckeye cheering for Utah it was a little intimidating -- lot's of boos and one guy that wanted to knock my OSU hat off. We had a great tailgate and a better time with the UM fans we sat with.

It was like attending a funeral with 102,000 mourers (there was about 2,400 Utah fans dressed in red). One quiet game. Utah took the fans out of it with the exception of the two touchdowns UM got in the second half... one earned, the other given to them by Utah pentalties. ANd... the fans darn near raised the dead with all the yelling and screaming.

Rodriguez has a challenge ahead of him. It will take time... and, judging from the comments in the stands, there are many that have expectations that I don't feel will be realized this year. I just wonder how long the Michigan fans will put up with a bunch of hookies in the Big House... probably about as long as Bill Clinton in the White House.

Hail to the victors? Maybe against the Miami Red Hawks next week.

iQuestGolfer
It's not about what's in your bag; it's about what you do with the clubs in your hand. Play iQuest Golf.
SQ 460 9.5*, ProForce V2, FlexS
3W Offset SZ, MR-SL60, FlexR
SlingShot 20*, hDiamana Mitsu Rayon, FlexSMaltby Recoil Irons, 4-PW, SW FlexR RAC Wedge Black TP, 60*, 12*bounce XG...

thanks for letting me know that. I didn't know it was neutral, and that changes things a bit. Like you said though, clemson always starts well before collapsing down the stretch. Plus, i always favor a good running game early in the season, and clemson has one of the best in the nation with davis and spiller.

9 yards ?? Best in the nation? Bama must have a hell of a run defense.

BTW Roll Tide Roll Nick may be worth the 5 mil a year. More Tigers to meet the same fate (LSU Auburn) But, worried 'bout dem dawgs

INTHE BAG(today)
Driver: Speedline 10 10.5deg
Fairway woods: speedline 3w
Putter:Master grig

Irons: A2 OS

SandWedge 1200GE

Balls: Soft Feel

Bag: Great Divider

Lots of Hope!

Note: This thread is 5717 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!