IGNORED

2005 ESPN Fantasy Golf League

iacas
Note: This thread is 6760 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

About The Players Champ. lineup. No Phil, No Toms?!?

ESPN forums are saying that ESPN is aware of the lineup problems and should be fixed sometime today.

Edit - OUCH! The numbers are really up there now. Duval is a 6.

Driver: X460 10°
Hybrid: Heavenwood 2H
Irons: X-12 3-PW
Wedges: Vintage Forged 48° & 56°
Putter: DF 990Ball: HX Hot

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ESPN forums are saying that ESPN is aware of the lineup problems and should be fixed sometime today.

I figured it was an oversight for now.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Fixed for me.

Yeap, I got my team ready. Come and get me!

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• Administrator
It's getting tough. You've gotta pick an A, a B, and two C players now, basically.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Holy cow. This is getting tough, indeed.

I tried an A, two Bs and a C. Couldn't get the numbers to work even taking Duval. I have a feeling that our foursomes are going to be looking quite differently from now on. No more of the same four picked across the board.

Got my team set.

Not only is it tougher picking a winning foursome but it's also a double points tournament. This is what killed me the first segment. I scored low on the double tourneys.

I got my team all set as well. I'll probably score low on the double tourneys and regular ones. I have done decent the team sport's fantasy games such as basketball, baseball, and football. But golf is a whole different deal when it comes to picking 4 guys out of the entire field ranked by different values. This is tough, but we will see how it goes.

At least it's free..

• Administrator

In one way or another, there will be prizes for the top three finishers this time. I'm going to make 'em as good as they can be, and they may very well be sets of irons - things like that. So if anyone's on the fence, well, get off it and get your butt in the game.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

And their off! My team is looking good so far.

Thraser I'm surprised after reading your article you didn't take Harrington.

Well, I'm glad you read the article, hope you liked it.

And it's funny you say that because he was my first pick for this week to be honest. But I found out he didn't even want to be here this week because of his dad's poor health. So I changed it late last night. He said he don't even know if we will make it to the Masters or not. So I just didn't feel good vibes from his this week.

Last I looked, Verplank was E, but I better go check out the rest of my team real quick.

Wow, you guys put together some good looking teams. Especially AZ Duke and High Anxiety. Sheesh, smart!

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Some good scores yesterday, John and Jason with -14. I was sitting at -12 until Vijay birdied 18.

We are coming for you Ben.

Zach Johnson came through for me big time. He is at -7 and looking solid.

I also have Retief at -3, Verplank at -1, and Faxon at E. So my guys are doing better than they started out. I wish I would have stuck with Padraig, although Retief might end up passing him anyway.

I think I am at -13, so only 1 off the lead as of now.

**Is it best ball all 4 days or does it change?

**Is it best ball all 4 days or does it change?

All 4 days. Gonna be a slow Friday. "play suspended due to inclement weather" It seems every event has been rained on this year. The radar doesn't look good for today either.

All 4 days.

I just hope they can get good enough weather to finish up on Monday with a full 72 holes. It isn't looking very likely, but we can always hope. 54 holes may be the end result. I just want to watch some golf darnit! The course will just continue to get torched more than likely. I was hoping it would dry out by at least Sunday, but it definitely won't now.

• Administrator
6:21am, and the radar looks clear right now . I think they'll start at 7, at least.

I'm hoping for a rain out. My team is just straight bad this week! Dang.

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Note: This thread is 6760 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!