IGNORED

2005 ESPN Fantasy Golf League

iacas
Note: This thread is 6758 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I only picked him cause he was cheap enough to fit my budget, so bleeeh. But yes, I do remember you having the foresight to pick Bill early off in the season.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Erik, I'm giving you credit for Bill Haas for sure! I didn't have much points left, and he fit the bill.

He is lighting it up!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

And how about the poor bastards who picked Vijay ? (that group includes me of course). You sure would expect more production from a 19 pt guy

Well, I finished 6th overall in this thing, so no trip to Hawaii for me. I am very happy how I did this segment, and I'm hoping for the same luck next time. But that isn't likely.. It was fun though, that's for sure..

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
How'd you do at the U.S. Open? I had a good last day, and the first two weren't bad. I'll take an 89% finish. I've got my picks made this week too, now...

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Well as good I was last segment, I'm that much worse this time around. I only had one guy make the cut at the U.S. Open, and I was easily over par my last two rounds. I think I might have been in the 10%. Heh, that was by far my worst ever week in this fantasy golf. And last week wasn't much better.

I will need a huge turnaround to get out of the SandTrap cellar, but maybe good things will start happening again this week.

• Administrator

Woohoo! I had a 100% week, and I picked the winner to boot. Slow day today - -8 - but that was good enough for -45 for the week.

Only too bad it didn't come in a double-points week.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
Everyone got their picks in for this coming week yet?

I'm in the midst of a "second segment" slump. After finishing 6th overall last segment, I'm sitting around 18,000th right now.

I usually wait until I finish my PGA preview though before I do my picks. So I will make them tonight more than likely. I already have a few ideas running through my mind however.

• Administrator
Friggin' Tag Ridings.

Lol! I bet Vijay was feelin the Love right through the t.v.
Ace Adair

904R 10*
I3 4 Wood 17* G5 Hybrid 22* CG-4's 4-PW Vokey Design 200 Series-- 50*, 54*, 58* G2 Anser Putter 35" ProV1 Hoofer 3 Bag "Putts get real difficult the day they hand out the money." -Lee Trevino "You are one evil, cunning woman. It's a massive turn on."--House...

• Administrator
Lol! I bet Vijay was feelin the Love right through the t.v.

Eh?

• Administrator

See if I ever pick friggin' Charles Howell III or John Daly again. Howell shows so much promise and yet has never won a friggin' event? Forget 'im. He's overpriced. And Daly's just a ninny!

Damn I thought I was posting a good score at -11 so far but I see Erik already has -14. That's a great score.

Driver: X460 10°
Hybrid: Heavenwood 2H
Irons: X-12 3-PW
Wedges: Vintage Forged 48° & 56°
Putter: DF 990Ball: HX Hot

• Administrator
Damn I thought I was posting a good score at -11 so far but I see Erik already has -14. That's a great score.

Helps when one of your scrubs goes -6 to lead the tournament.

• Administrator
Woohoo! Four guys made the weekend for me. One's top 5 entering Sunday, and two others are top 20.

I'm not really mouthing a whole lot this segment. I was shutup the first few tournaments and have been trying to fight back ever since.

I did get all 4 guys to the weekend and finished strong this event, but it didn't move me up in the league much.

I will just have to keep plugging. I have a good feeling about the British Open though, I will just have to look at the points and see if I can get all the guys I want.

• Administrator
Padraig Harrington has withdrawn from the British Open due to the death of his father.

Note: This thread is 6758 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!