IGNORED

I think McCain just became the frontrunner

Smallville
Note: This thread is 5674 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Birdieman -

But isn't it the Governments job to find me a job, pay for my house, food, schooling and everything else? I'm just a helpless American who hardly pays any taxes (well I do, but I get almost all of it back on my tax return). Since you have all the money, isn't it fair that you should help take care of us? I mean, you can afford it and all. It's not right that you work hard and have made more money than us. I don't know what I am going to do about my mortgage since the bank tricked me into getting a bigger loan than I knew I could afford. I know, those interest only loans weren't a good idea but I was so confused when I willingly signed the papers. I think I'll vote for someone who promises me he will steal your money and spread it out to all of us who have nothing and will make Government bigger than ever. Then, I'll go out and get a Government job so it's harder to fire me. Maybe I'll go be an airport screener. Woe is me.
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good read there ernie!

This. Is. Amazing.

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

Birdieman -

Do you have another schtick besides sarcasm? I know it worked well for Sarah Palin in her speech and all.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

It's only OK if the sarcasm is coming from the other side? I'll stop if you all stop.
My Equipment:

It's only OK if the sarcasm is coming from the other side? I'll stop if you all stop.

Where have I responded to you with sarcasm?

What's in my bag:

This. Is. Amazing.

I figured the left wouldn't see the point of the story.

My Equipment:

I figured the left wouldn't see the point of the story.

its not even that i'm right (wing). i'm just in the middle. but stories like this are great and help convince people to go to their respective corners.

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

Where have I responded to you with sarcasm?

Not so much you . . . there's been sarcasm on both sides all through this thread. I did say "you all" not "you."

My Equipment:

its not even that i'm right (wing). i'm just in the middle. but stories like this are great and help convince people to go to their respective corners.

Ooops, my mistake.
My Equipment:

No, but I never assume a story as true until I hear all the facts.

i get my info from npr, democracy now, the nation, the daily show with jon stewart, countdown with keith olberman, south park and god

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

With the dollar getting stronger overseas and the threat of new taxes to the bigger corporations and the richest Americans, what is going to keep these people in the States? Where will people in the finance sector work when these capital groups start popping up in the Caribbean and Bangledesh? How is Obamas plan really good for small business owners? From what I can tell he doesnt differentiate the huge corporations from your family S Corp enough. I could care less about any of the social issues from either side, I care about the things that affect my life and my family.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

With the dollar getting stronger overseas and the threat of new taxes to the bigger corporations and the richest Americans, what is going to keep these people in the States? Where will people in the finance sector work when these capital groups start popping up in the Caribbean and Bangledesh? How is Obamas plan really good for small business owners? From what I can tell he doesnt differentiate the huge corporations from your family S Corp enough. I could care less about any of the social issues from either side, I care about the things that affect my life and my family.

Welcome to my world. By not differentiating a corporation from a small business, it will kill the small business. His plans from everything I have read make the cutoff at Revenue over $1 million per fiscal year. Tons of small businesses do that, but that does not mean the principal is rich or wealthy. The previous cutoff has always been $10 million for one tax line and $50 million for another $100 million for yet one more and then anything over $1 billion. By moving it down to $1 million you criple the small businesses. I have 9 employees. We are right around that mark every year. If that mark is indeed set, I will end up making less than half than most of my employees after I pay taxes. Double taxes of course being that I am the employer and the employee. It will kill the small business world.

With the dollar getting stronger overseas and the threat of new taxes to the bigger corporations and the richest Americans, what is going to keep these people in the States?

Patriotism? Love of country over greed? Wanting to see America get stronger not weaker?

What's in my bag:

Patriotism? Love of country over greed? Wanting to see America get stronger not weaker?

Yes, and I would also like a Unicorn for my kids but thats not going to happen.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

That a good theory, but companies have been going overseas for

years now, and it's not just since Bush was in office. It would be great if that were the case but if it's cheaper to do it over there, who can really blame them?
My Equipment:

I just got this in email a few minutes ago. It's not a true story but has some truth in it . . .

I was talking to a friend of mine's little girl, and she said she wanted to
be President some day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing
there, so I asked her, 'If you were President what would be the first thing
you would do?' She replied, 'I'd give food and houses to all the homeless
people.'

'Wow - what a worthy goal.' I told her, 'You don't have to wait until you're
President to do that. You can come over to my house and mow, pull weeds, and
sweep my yard, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll take you over to the grocery
store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use
toward food or a new house.'

She thought that over for a few seconds ... 'cause she's only 6. And while
her mom glared at me, she looked me straight in the eye and asked, 'Why
doesn't The homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him
the $50?'

And I said, 'Welcome to the Republican Party.'

Her folks still aren't talking to me.
My Equipment:

Note: This thread is 5674 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!