IGNORED

WITB Photo Edition!

Nike bag

Titleist 910D3 driver

Titleist 909F3 15* 3W

Mizuno FLI-HI 3i and sometimes 2i

Mizuno MP63 4i-PW

Vokey 52* 56* and 60* wedges (the 60* is dropped for the 2i)

Scotty Cameron putter, usually a CA Series Sonoma or Mil-Spec.  The custom SSL Newport 2.5 hasn't seen the course much

Putters - I removed the honey finish on the CA series

8700ebd8.jpg

506ec67c.jpg

Headcovers removed

7a846634.jpg

Here's a shot from the SC custom shop when my putter was shown on their website

POD_Gallery_2_17_11?hei=600}&wid=800&hei=600

jaymc, wow, putter looks great. how did you get that honey finish off the cali series putter?

golf is a lot like life. the more you enjoy it, the better off you are. a3_biggrin.gif

All it took was a $7 can of naval jelly from the hardware store.  Wipe it on with a good coating, let it sit for 10min then rinse with warm water.  Dry it off and repeat.  It was really easy and doesn't hurt the paint.

I also put a custom shop grip on it b/c I didn't like the stock grip.  I still think it's the ugliest of my putters, but it makes the most putts so it gets the most playing time.

Originally Posted by golf4fun12

jaymc, wow, putter looks great. how did you get that honey finish off the cali series putter?

Originally Posted by JayMc

All it took was a $7 can of naval jelly from the hardware store.  Wipe it on with a good coating, let it sit for 10min then rinse with warm water.  Dry it off and repeat.  It was really easy and doesn't hurt the paint.

I also put a custom shop grip on it b/c I didn't like the stock grip.  I still think it's the ugliest of my putters, but it makes the most putts so it gets the most playing time.

I love the honey finish to the cali series. hate the fact that it will eventually rub off though. judging from the picture, your sonoma looks great with the honey finish off. could you post some more closer up pictures of it?

golf is a lot like life. the more you enjoy it, the better off you are. a3_biggrin.gif

Just picked up my new 3W Friday to match the driver:

IMG_20110313_220258.jpg

IMG_20110313_220317.jpg

Now with its big brother:

IMG_20110313_220401.jpg

Now in the bag without the headcovers:

IMG_20110313_220623.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics indoors at night.  Will take more Friday when I swap out the 09 Rescue Hybrids with the 11 Rescue Hybrids.

taylormade.gifR11S 9* Driver Aldila RIP Phenom 60 R Flex

taylormade.gifRBZ 3W 15* Matrix Ozik XCon-5 R Flex
taylormade.gif'11 Rescue Hybrids 3 (18*), 4 (21*) Aldila RIP 65 HB R Flex
taylormade.gifR11 5-PW KBS Steel R Flex | taylormade.gifTP XFT 52* 56* 60* KBS Steel

cameron.gif California Coronado 35" | ogio.gif Grom Black Plaid Bag |  Penta TP

Featuring Tour Action

crop_P3131244.jpg

crop_P3131252.jpg

crop_P3131257.jpg

crop_P3131275.jpg

crop_P3131250.jpg

crop_P3131267.jpg

cropP3131270.jpg

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I'll take a couple better pics this evening.  The honey finish was already wearing on my putter in several places and it's only a few months old.

Originally Posted by golf4fun12

I love the honey finish to the cali series. hate the fact that it will eventually rub off though. judging from the picture, your sonoma looks great with the honey finish off. could you post some more closer up pictures of it?

I just picked up these yesterday:

IMG_20110318_174005.jpg

Now the white collection is complete:

IMG_20110318_173945.jpg

This is the complete bag now ready for the year:

IMG_20110318_174624.jpg

taylormade.gifR11 5-PW KBS Steel R Flex | taylormade.gifTP XFT 52* 56* 60* KBS Steel

Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick

I just picked up these yesterday:

Looks nice.

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

I actually liked the new tm hybrids. haven't in the past. but these felt great. might have to pick up one and maybe the 3-wood as well. want to upgrade.

Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick

Now the white collection is complete:

No Ghost putter to go with them?

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Driver: Callaway Octane Tour 9.5* w/ Oban Tour Prototype Stiff
3w: Titleist 909F2 15.5* w/ Oban Revenge Stiff
3h: Adams A7 19* Stiff
4h: Adams A7 22* Stiff
Irons: Mizuno MP-52 w/ Project X 5.5
Wedges: Titleist Vokey 52* 56* 60*
Putter: Odyssey Black i #1

IMG_1842.JPG

IMG_1843.JPG

Driver: Callaway Octane Tour 9.5* w/ Oban Tour Prototype Stiff
3 Wood: Titleist 909F2 15.5* w/ Oban Revenge Stiff
Hybrid: Adams Idea A7 3H 4H
Iron: Mizuno MP-52 Project X 5.5 5-PW
Wedge: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 52* 56* 60*Putter: Odyssey Black Series #1Bag: Callaway Warbird Stand Bag

Originally Posted by tristanhilton85

No Ghost putter to go with them?

If I was looking for a new putter I might consider but I love my Scotty too much.

In the bag:

Driver - Taylormade '07 Burner 10.5* 

3W & 4h Top Flite XL

Irons - Ping G10 XG black dot 5-9 PW, SW

Wedges - Titleist Spin Milled Vokey 58*

Putter - Ping Karsten Anser 2 33''

Sorry about the picture quality , I had to use the blackberry

Very happy with this setup, wont be changing anything for a while!  except maybe the stock mizuno grips, they can get a little slick.

IMG00024-20110123-1252.jpg IMG00025-20110123-1253.jpg IMG00026-20110123-1332.jpg IMG00027-20110123-1332.jpg IMG00028-20110123-1334.jpg