IGNORED

WITB Photo Edition!

Here is my current setup.

Don't you just love that bag? I have one in the same color and it is great!

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Here's what I'm lugging around right now for my battle sticks. Looks like its a pretty popular bag!!!

I have a family picture hanging on the side of the bag and also a little card with some stats on it.

The white tiger cover is on my hybrid. I didnt want to copy Tiger Woods too closely, but those are my initials and we do share the same last name

Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

I love the Titleist/Sun Mountain bags. But I'm addicted to the Ogio Woode club organizer. If Titleist came out with something similar, I would buy one in a heartbeat.

I love those little mini-walls they have inside the bag that splits your clubs up near the club heads.

I need a bag or im gonna wreck my new S58's, every time i put my stand down it doesn't go wide enough so the bag falls over.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I love those little mini-walls they have inside the bag that splits your clubs up near the club heads.

Check out the Titleist X86 or the Sun Mountain Superlight 3.5. They are the exact same bag but one says Titleist and the other says Sun Mountain. When I ordered my Titleist X86 it shipped from the Sun Mountain HQ

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Here's mine, including the brand new Titleist Vokey SM60.08 that just arrived a couple of minutes ago

Gear
Driver: G10 10,5° - regular flex
3-Wood: Burner Steel 15°
Hybrids: Benross V5 Escape 20°/3, 23°/4
Irons: Benross VX Combo OS 5i-SWGap Wedge: CG12 52° chrome finishLob Wedge: SM60.08 oil can finishPutter: White Hot XG #5AccessoriesStand Bag: GROMCart Bag: RC08-1Trolley: Big...

• 5 months later...

Again!!

Driver- titleist 907D2 8.5 With a Flo'ed Diamana WhiteBoard x5ct X Flex.
3Wood- Taylormade tour Launch 14.5 With a Matrix Ozik F7M2 Proto X flex
Hybrid- Adams Idea Pro 20 With Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid X flex
Irons- Mizuno MP-32 3-PW
Wedges- Mizuno MP Series 56/14 60/6
Putter- Scotty Cameron Newport.

Now for the pics...

Adress-

3 wood-

Hybrid-

irons-

Wedges-

Putter-

In the line up for future use..

Big oaks T'Ville and a scotty TeI3 Long Kneck

cally x forged 50.

Spined Project X (thats what the tape is for, to point out hte Natural Bend Point)

Mizzy MP-32 2 iron

• Like 1

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

elechne,

did you only do paintfill on half of your 32's? I really dig the red on both of ours, but i must say, i prefer to paintless numbers to your red numbers..

P.s. i really, really want your putter...

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

elechne,

Yeah, I did 3 irons today, lol. Took to long and I got bored. I was thinking about not filling the numbers, but I thought it would be hard to see what club I was pulling out. It'll probably end up wearing out though. I really like my putter, but I was looking at this

website (golfwrx member), if I could put a BeCu insert to replace the regular insert, I would have a great gamer.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Thanks all for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love looking at everyones clubs and their bag set-up.

I'll try to get some pics up later

LBlack14- Love the P2's you have, they are awesome clubs!!!!1

Anxious to get the 655 TM Black wedges

Thanks

I really respect the effort it takes to take and post the photos, and don't criticize anyone at all for doing that.

But, it's really not like pictures of dogs or cars, and if the clubs aren't custom painted, what is the message? We, and I include myself in "we", can be a somewhat sorry lot.

909D3 (Voodoo, stiff)
King Cobra Comp 5w (YS 5.1 Stiff)
AP1 4,5; AP2 6-P; Vokey 252 08, SM56 14, SM60 08 (Nippon N.S. Pro 950GH Regular)
Newport 2 Mid Slant

I really respect the effort it takes to take and post the photos, and don't criticize anyone at all for doing that.

Well techinically my cat is in the backround of my pics soooo....