IGNORED

Saturday Pairings at the Ryder Cup

Chilli Dipper
Note: This thread is 5712 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I know! I think Karlsson is -5 through the last 6 holes...
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Stricker really scrambled to secure a half-point at 18 just now!

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

What a brilliant days golf that was!
If tommorow is half as good as that were all in for a treat

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

lucky for the U.S. Poulter doesn't have a twin. he just rocks. his play, his intensity,wow.

Poulter has certainly risen to the challenge. It completly validates Faldo's Captain pick. You can't wonder what Clark or Montgomerie would have done... it's moot!

Poulter and Rose will get lot's of press in the UK... they are the new rock stars of sports. Which leads me to wonder if Poulter will get better endorsements leading to a less outrageously dressed dude? Hmmmmm...
iQuestGolfer
It's not about what's in your bag; it's about what you do with the clubs in your hand. Play iQuest Golf.
SQ 460 9.5*, ProForce V2, FlexS
3W Offset SZ, MR-SL60, FlexR
SlingShot 20*, hDiamana Mitsu Rayon, FlexSMaltby Recoil Irons, 4-PW, SW FlexR RAC Wedge Black TP, 60*, 12*bounce XG...

At his press conference today, Faldo explained his decision to sit Garcia and Westwood for this morning's foursomes; basically, he did it because he wanted to give everybody a chance to rest during team play, and after Garcia took him up on his offer, he rested Westwood as well because he didn't want Lee to play with a partner he hadn't practiced with. Overall, the call didn't hurt Europe during the morning session (they did pick up a point), but it didn't exactly help them, either. Westwood was very slow in getting into a rhythm during he and Hansen's rematch in fourball with Weekley and Holmes; Garcia should have led himself and Casey to more than a halve against Stricker and Curtis. Faldo's Big Gamble? The final call is a push.

Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Poulter has certainly risen to the challenge. It completly validates Faldo's Captain pick. You can't wonder what Clark or Montgomerie would have done... it's moot!

I'd argue that Faldo should have picked Clarke over Casey, considering that the latter hasn't won a match yet. Of course, there's no way to foretell these things in advance.

And part of Poulter's appeal is his outrageous wardrobe. A sponsor is going to want in on that, not take it away.

A sponsor is going to want in on that, not take it away.

Maybe, maybe not... Poulter can do the outrageous. But, money and branding are strange bedfellows. Time will tell.

iQuestGolfer
It's not about what's in your bag; it's about what you do with the clubs in your hand. Play iQuest Golf.
SQ 460 9.5*, ProForce V2, FlexS
3W Offset SZ, MR-SL60, FlexR
SlingShot 20*, hDiamana Mitsu Rayon, FlexSMaltby Recoil Irons, 4-PW, SW FlexR RAC Wedge Black TP, 60*, 12*bounce XG...

For a day and 3/4, the play for the most part has been one side making fewer mistakes than the other and sprinkling in a good shot. From 5:30 - 6:00 on Saturday, both sides were in the zone and virtually flawless. After 6:00, there were some loose shots, but both sides did what they needed to scratch out points.

Poulter has rewarded his captain handsomely. I still would've picked Darren Clarke, but that's just me.

Please stick this in Sergio Garcia. Abysmal two-hole stretch at 6 and 7 + pushes a five-foot birdie at 8 = 3 down = done.

Golf crowd behaviour 101

* You should not cheer at your opponents landing the ball in the water
* You should not jee the crowd up while your opponent has still to play out
* You should not boo the opposition, under ANY circumstances
Refer to the K-Club two years ago for example of sportsmanship.

Disgusting behaviour and not in the true spirit of the game.
Great golfers but a nation that has a lot to learn regards to 'fans'

• Administrator
* You should not cheer at your opponents landing the ball in the water

And except for a little of the latter from Boo on the first day, we've seen none of that behavior.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5712 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!