IGNORED

Ryder Cup Predicament

Ben
Note: This thread is 5711 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

A little spin on the other Ryder Cup threads.

I find myself in a bind. As an American a truly want the US team to take home a win this year, but, I am a huge fan of every Euro player, and I can't say that about the US players. Anyone else in the same boat?

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

No not realy its the only time I like to see poor golf shots,(from the Americans ) You have to get in a mindset of hating the opposition,we can make up when its over

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

I'm a lover not a hater.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

I am only cheering for 2 Americans - Anthony Kim, and Phil, not nesicarily cheering for the team, just for those 2, but team wise, go Europe!
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

So am I Ben apart from 3 days every two years,
Enjoy the golf there have been some cracking matches so far

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

Slightly. Anthony Kim is my favorite player, so it isn't that tough to root for the Americans. On the other hand, the player I'm told I look like the most is on the European team.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I find myself rooting for the Americans although my favorite player is on the European squad. With the economic struggles and NYC feeling like a funeral, a little bit of patriotism is good for the soul.

That said, get your head outta your butt, Sergio and start hitting some crisp irons.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Sergio is my favorite player; other than that, I hate every other European team player.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

I find myself in a bind. As an American a truly want the US team to take home a win this year, but, I am a huge fan of every Euro player, and I can't say that about the US players. Anyone else in the same boat?

I've got to admit I've had a negative opinion of Hunter especially with his remarks about the Cup; however, he has definitely come to play and has contributed as a rookie. I've been pleasantly surprised with Boo and his Boo birds and J.B. For first timers, I'm OK. We'll see tomorrow when it falls on the shoulders of the individual.

There were some crack'in matches today. I found myself cheering for all the players. Each has had their ups and downs but certainly all the golf has been fun to watch. I'm a little disappointed with Perry and Curtis. They have had some excellent chances and have come up short. That said, so have some of my favorite players. It's certainly not over and now Zinger and Faldo have their work cut out for them tomorrow. Who do you match up? Like Garcia said... It's better sleep with the lead; but, the incentive and the "pump" that you get to come from behind to win is better. we'll see. Ole, ole, ole... USA, USA, USA... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... tomorrow we'll know!
iQuestGolfer
It's not about what's in your bag; it's about what you do with the clubs in your hand. Play iQuest Golf.
SQ 460 9.5*, ProForce V2, FlexS
3W Offset SZ, MR-SL60, FlexR
SlingShot 20*, hDiamana Mitsu Rayon, FlexSMaltby Recoil Irons, 4-PW, SW FlexR RAC Wedge Black TP, 60*, 12*bounce XG...

Note: This thread is 5711 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!