IGNORED

favorite golf line while playing,...

heyscuba
Note: This thread is 3783 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

tap in putt and they ask if its good.................. the second one is good!

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When someone slices:

Wanna know how I fixed my slice? I switched to a steak knife.

When someone pulls one:

Did we come here to play golf or hookers?

When someone hits a really fat shot:

Well sh1t... that divot still isn't bigger than your mother.

When someone putts and it goes around the cup and out:

Rim job!

When someone hits it twenty yards over the green:

Should have gotten a skycaddie.

When someone hits it 10 yards short of the green:

It's okay, if you landed on it you probably would have 3-putted anyways.

R7 Limited Patriot 9.5º
Sasquatch 15º
Idea Pro Gold Hybrid 20º
Tour Preferred Irons 4-PW
Z Smoke TP 52º SV Tour Black Satin 56º Rossa Core Classics Fontana One Tour

(after a bad shot) TIGER!!!
(shot in the water or in the woods) GET IN THE HOLE!!!

If winning isn't everything why do they keep score?
- Vince Lombardi

In my Ping Hoofer 08 camo bag :
Cobra 454 Comp 10.5* UST ProForce V2 stiffTaylormade R7 TP 15* UST ProForce V2 stiffTaylormade R7 TP 17.5* UST ProForce V2 stiffAdams A1 Pro Idea 4-PWTitleist Oil Can 52*Titleist Oil Can Spin...

Here's a couple oldies that I still use today:

When I leave a putt short - "Hit it Alice" I don't knpw where this originally came from but it seemed like everyone use to say it back in the 70's and out of habit I still say it. It's funny though because when I play with some younger players who may not have heard it before look at me with slight confusion wondering who "Alice" is.

Actually got this one from a Ken Venturi broadcast a number of years back - "I've never seen anyone go that far right before" I use to love using it on my younger brother if he sliced one into the woods.

In My Bag:
Driver: :Cobra Amp Cell Pro 9.5*, Stock X-Flex

3 Wood: :Cobra Bio Cell 16*, Stock X-Flex

5 Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 20*, Stock S-Flex
Irons: Bridgestone J40-CB 3-PW, Project-X 6.0

Gap Wedge::Vokey: 52* CNC  

Sand Wedge: :Vokey: 58* CNC  

Putters: Scotty Cameron Newport II 

Ball: Bridgestone 330-S(2014)

" nonononononononono......$#%^$&* "

...the world is full of people happy to tell you that your dreams are unrealistic, that you don't have the talent to realize them. - Bob Rotella

Driver - Taylormade R1.
Fairway - Taylormade R9 15º.
Hybrid - A3OS 3 Hybrid.

Irons - Cast CCI 4-AW.

Wedge - SV Tour 56º wedge.

after a good drive, "Man, i bet their serving drinks on that one"

Or after a bad shot, we yell , "Johnson!" Because thats my golf coachs name, and he always yells his name after he misses a shot.

Me and the asian phenomanama always yell "Beastin!" after all of our shots too.. not sure why..

I guess you gotta be there.

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

Ok, that´s enough cut. Stop cutting... down, down, DOWN !!! Left, left, no, no, no, stop, STOP... do something !!!.... HIT SOMETHING !!!... DAMN it.

(The ball hopelessly went right into the woods... again...)

Please don´t swing while I´m talking !!

Its a peice of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

Boy I've got a lot of new lines to use after reading through this thread...

Some of my favorites I've used or heard over the years that haven't been posted yet:

"That's an Oral Roberts... a heeler" After someone hits their tee shot off the heel of the club.

After a good shot..."That's a Mexican" short for a Mexican Beauty.

After I hit a putt way short... "Did I hurt you honey?"

When someone is about to hit a hero shot by going through the trees and they say... "They say trees are 80% air..." I'll reply by saying "So is a screen door."

Driver SQ Sumo 5000
3 Wood TBD
Hybrid 1 and 2
Irons R7 TP 3-SW
Putter 2-ballBalls Pro V1The cart in my AV is an 86 G2 that I refurbished and painted in Spring 08.

When someone hits a high shot off the tee I like to yell "Fore Lord"

Bag- Sun Mountain Superlite 3.5
Driver- TaylorMade R9 Supertri

3 Wood- TaylorMade R5-80XL

Hybrid- Titleist 585h 19 and 21
Irons- Titleist AP2 710 5-PW

Wedges- Titleist Vokey SM60.04 and SM 54.14

Putter- Antigua

"He who rules the short game wins the gold"

When a ball goes into a trap I'll break into the country song "Some Beach....Some Where" And a ball into the water gets " Your gonna need a Bobber on that one" And when one of my partners in within 5 feet of the cup it's "Nice 3 putt" And one more on an around the cup and out putt "Rejected"

Thomas " Hitman" Heitman

When a chip doesnt check up "Too much Slovach not enough Czech" or a short straight putt "thats a Rock Hudson put it firm and in the rear"

In my stand bag

r7 draw driver
G10 5 wood
3 r7 hybrid 4-pw tour burner irons CG10 50* and 56* wedges 60* wedge studio select newport putter D2 feel

"That's what she said!"
WITB - New For 2009!!!
||.........GTX Stand Bag......................||
||.................Sumo SQ2 5900 10.5.............||
||.................Sasquatch Sumo 4W..............||
||.........MX-200 3I - PW.....................||||.............Vokey SM 50,56,60 Wedges...||||.................Unitized...

Note: This thread is 3783 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!