IGNORED

Baseball Playoff Talk

Grndslmhttr3
Note: This thread is 5669 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a great game. I havent seen Lowe get rattled after a bad play in a while. Tomorrow Billingsley v. Myers, I give the edge to the Dodgers on this one, again this is my un biased opinion.This should turn out to be a great series.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

Ahh, what a bummer that was yesterday. The Dodgers need your support everyone. Especially yours Grndslmhttr3.

Let's go Dodgers!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

As if this series wasnt bad enough for Dodger fans, we get stuck with Tim McCarver as a commentator. How does this guy still have a job, he is horrible and it is obvious he doesnt like us. I wouldnt say he is Joe Morgan bad, but he is right there. Things are going to change come game 3, Go Dodgers.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

I feel obligated to agree with you about Tim McCarver. Harry Kalas please!

Yes we are both very lucky to have two of the best announcers in all of sports. You guys with Kalas and us with Vin Scully. I listened to a few of the Phils games on XM when the Dodgers played them back in August and I must say his voice is comforting. Ill also put Mike Shannon with the Cards in that bunch, there is just something about them.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW

hahaha, such bland, boring announcing:

I can't stand Buck's baseball announcing. But I have no idea why people like Kalas either. I find it unbearable to listen to a Phillies game.

In my Extreme Sport II Stand Bag
Driver: Sasquatch Sumo2 10.5*
Hybrid: Slingshot Tour 3 21*
Irons: CCI Cast 4-AW
Wedges: Tour Action 588 60*Putter: White Hot XG #1Balls: ProV1 and ProV1x

I didn't look thru this whole thread, but isn't "Balfour" NOT a good name for a pitcher? I think I would change my name to "Strikethree."
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

neither LA or Philly will be able to play with Boston.

Boston has the upper hand over TB in experience but i would love to see TB go all the way and win it so maybe they will have more than 8,000 fans at most games next season

in my cart bag

Hi-Bore XL 9.5* stiff flex
Sport Series 19* 5 wood
Sport Series 15* 3 wood HBT Irons PW-3H Reg. 588 64*

You say that like it's a fact. The playoffs are like a whole new season. Plus I'm ****ing sick of Boston and how everyone jumped all over their junk. Pisses me off.

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

anything could happen, like i said i hope TB beats boston. i dont really like any of the teams that are in the playoffs so i could care less i usually pull for the NL though because they play real baseball where they make the pitchers hit too.

in my cart bag

Hi-Bore XL 9.5* stiff flex
Sport Series 19* 5 wood
Sport Series 15* 3 wood HBT Irons PW-3H Reg. 588 64*

I think Victorino needs to keep his mouth shut. The Phils have been pitching up and in all series, they also drilled a couple. If he would of just kept it shut, it would be over with. It did bring a new twist to the series though.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW

Usually he does, I was sorta surprised when he did that. Someone needs to put Manny on his ass, though. Literally. (C'mon Brett!)

-Rich

McCarver says " Dodger players protecting their meal ticket". WTF, am I just being biased or was that just an off the wall uncalled for comment? That was almost an insult to the rest of the team.

PS: Its nice to see Tiger in a Dodgers hat.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW

Tiger says it's all about the Dodgers. God dammit.
TIGER WUSS LOL. No really, that guy (I think Mike Milbury) is a jackass.

-Rich

Note: This thread is 5669 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!