IGNORED

Conservatives Endorse Obama

immts007
Note: This thread is 5672 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What does f.a.i.r. say about Al-Jazeera... jmoc

What do you think they should say, jmoc? And how is it relevant to whether or not FOX News is biased?

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is amazing how many intellegent people are willing to drink the Obama Cool Aid.

Smoke and mirrors and no substance at all. Anyone who is embarrassed to be an American should not become President. Unless of course he is the Manchurian candidate.
Discuss amonst yourselves.

In My Bag: This week
Driver: Nike square Sumo 10.5
4-Wood: Nike square Sumo 14.5
7 wood Cleveland launcher,
5 utility 19* clevelandIrons: 4-7 Titleist 690mb 8-pw Mizuno MP 33Wedges: Gauge Design GAS II 52* and 58* Putter: Scotty Cameron TE 10 2.5TP Mills or Cameron's or Bettinardi's. let me...

If you don't vote Libertarian, quit bitching. It's the way this country was intended to be and the way it should be. The way the founding fathers envisioned it. I would gladly go to arms against the currenet government, the real reason the 2nd Amendment exists. I'm disgusted at the current state of America. Both parties only attempt force their ideals upon the entire nation. Fewer and fewer fit into the republican and democratic "molds." This country needs a real change, not the BS proposed by the two major candidates.

OIF veteran and college graduate with Economics degree so please don't doubt my patriotism or intelligence, as I will not doubt yours.

What good fortune for governments that the people do not think.
-Adolf Hitler

A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves.

Driver: Hi-Bore XL 9.5* Stiff
3 wood: Speed LD F 15.5* Stiff
5 wood: Big Bertha Fusion 19* Stiff
Irons: Big Bertha '08 3-PW Steel
Wedges: 56* and 60* CG 10 2-dotPutter: White Hot XG 2-ball SRT 35"

What do you think they should say, jmoc? And how is it relevant to whether or not FOX News is biased?

Just wondered if they believe Al-Jazeera is biased, since we use f.a.i.r. as our indicator of "fairness" in the media.

As you said on another thread "Dude the fact that it is an Al-Jazeera report doesn't change a thing those people are saying." So if f.a.i.r. says Al-Jazeera is in fact biased and some use them as their media back up, then Fox would be a valid back up for response. Maybe I'm off target, but I'm just asking... jmoc

"Courage is fear holding on one minute longer." Gen. Geo. S. Patton, 5 June 1944

Grom Desert Camo
Dymo HL Driver and 5 Wood
GC Hybrids 3-5 i15 irons 6-pw Tour-W 50*, 54* and 58* wedges White Hot XG Hawk Freak Neo GPS

It is amazing how many intellegent people are willing to drink the Obama Cool Aid.

Please find me the evidence to back the claim that he is embarrassed to be American?

Intelligent people don't spout rhetoric. Intelligent people base their assumptions on facts that are readily available. So please find me this readily available information, because obviously you are intelligent and would have this.

Just wondered if they believe Al-Jazeera is biased, since we use f.a.i.r. as our indicator of "fairness" in the media.

That video was of actual people in attendance at a Palin rally saying those actual things and clearly they were presented in context. It's not like it was special effects and cgi, or actors pretending be rally attenders spouting lines from a script.

The news outlet that recorded it has no bearing on what the people themselves said or do you think they used evil arabian mind control tricks? Which is all off-topic as to whether FOX is biased or not. Which is also off-topic to Conservatives Endorsing Obama.

What's in my bag:

The news outlet that recorded it has no bearing on what the people themselves said or do you think they used evil arabian mind control tricks?

I know of no evil arabian mind control tricks. "These are not the conservatives you are looking for, You can go about your business, move along.".... jmoc

"Courage is fear holding on one minute longer." Gen. Geo. S. Patton, 5 June 1944

Grom Desert Camo
Dymo HL Driver and 5 Wood
GC Hybrids 3-5 i15 irons 6-pw Tour-W 50*, 54* and 58* wedges White Hot XG Hawk Freak Neo GPS

I know of no evil arabian mind control tricks. "These are not the conservatives you are looking for, You can go about your business, move along.".... jmoc

Dude, then what exactly is the point you are trying to make? Because its getting very difficult to follow you.

Pretty funny paraphrase of the star wars quote though!

What's in my bag:

Please find me the evidence to back the claim that he is embarrassed to be American?

Well, as we all remember, Michelle has always been embarassed of America. So I guess someone could make a logical assumption that if Obama was actually proud of America, he could change her mind after being married to her for over 15 years.

Driver: Tour Burner 10.5*
3 Wood: Hibore 15*
3 Hybrid: 3dx DC 20*
Irons: i5 4-PW
Gap Wedge: cg12 50*Sand Wedge: cg12 54*Putter: g5i anserIn my grom bag :)

Actually studies done by 3rd parties, UCLA for one, prove that most news is left side biased out the yin yang. Fox news was said to be moderate. Check out Bill O'Reillys book "Culture Warrior." for that study.

... he could change her mind after being married to her for over 15 years.

Do you regularly change your wife's mind on things? No, me neither.

Driver: FT-5 9* Neutral
3 & 5 Wood: SuperSteel
Irons: ISI Beryllium Copper
Sand Wedge: Ben Hogan piece of
Putter: White Hot

Do you regularly change your wife's mind on things? No, me neither.

:rolleyes: Okay, so it's okay for the first lady to be embarrassed to be American? I really need to stay away from this section, there's no point in trying to have a conversation with most of the people.

Driver: Tour Burner 10.5*
3 Wood: Hibore 15*
3 Hybrid: 3dx DC 20*
Irons: i5 4-PW
Gap Wedge: cg12 50*Sand Wedge: cg12 54*Putter: g5i anserIn my grom bag :)

WALKING EAGLE

Whether you are a Democrat or a Republican, you might enjoy reading this...'Walking Eagle' Senator BARACK OBAMA was invited to address a major gathering of the American Indian Nation two weeks ago in upstate New York .

HE spoke for almost an hour on HIS future plans for increasing every Native American's present standard of living, should HE one day become the President. HE referred to his career as a Senator, how he had signed 'YES'
for every Indian issue that came to his desk for approval. Although the Senator was vague on the details of his plan, he seemed most enthusiastic about his future ideas for helping his 'red sisters and brothers'.

At the conclusion of his speech, the Tribes presented the Senator with a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name - Walking Eagle. The proud Senator then departed in his motorcade, waving to the crowds.

A news reporter later inquired to the group of chiefs of how they came to select the new name given to the Senator. They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of shit it can no longer fly.

5 utility 19* clevelandIrons: 4-7 Titleist 690mb 8-pw Mizuno MP 33Wedges: Gauge Design GAS II 52* and 58* Putter: Scotty Cameron TE 10 2.5TP Mills or Cameron's or Bettinardi's. let me...

How can anyone really consider voting for this man???

this is actually true!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/airplane.asp

HI=
He had this paint job before the Foreign trip==I had seen it before on either the yahoo news or Google.

WHAT A DISGRACE!!! AND HE IS or is heALL AMERICAN????

Obama The Patriot - Removes American Flag From His Plane

The Patriot Room
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 8:11:07 AM by Bill Dupray

Barack Obama recently finished a $500,000 total overhaul ! of his 7 57. And as part of the new design, he decided to remove the American flag from the tail...

What American running for President of the United States wouldremove the symbol of his country? And worse, he replaced the flag with a symbol of himself... Obama is such a despicable human being.

:rolleyes: Okay, so it's okay for the first lady to be embarrassed to be American? I really need to stay away from this section, there's no point in trying to have a conversation with most of the people.

Don't let the door hit you in the a$$

Driver: FT-5 9* Neutral
3 & 5 Wood: SuperSteel
Irons: ISI Beryllium Copper
Sand Wedge: Ben Hogan piece of
Putter: White Hot

Don't go. We are tilting too far to the left. I'll be the only one left to give up my candy.

When Barak gets back from visiting all 57 states we are going to have a Halloween party.

Oh that"s right there are only 50 he should be back by now.

Note: This thread is 5672 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!