Sign in to follow this  
gas_can

Vegas Here I Come

Note: This thread is 5390 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

4 posts / 1900 viewsLast Reply

I'm leaving for a meeting in Las Vegas tomorrow, and this has been consuming a large portion of my time the past week. I haven't even had a chance to get to the driving range since last Saturday which has been pure torture!

All my work should be done by Saturday, so as a reward, I've planned two rounds of golf on Sunday and Monday. One is at the TPC at the Canyons , the other is at The Falls in Lake Las Vegas . I am very excited about both courses, especially the TPC. Part of me wanted to play at Bali Hai to live the Big Break II experience, but I figure it's been seeing a lot of play recently.

I've packed my digital camera, so will try and take some pictures of the courses and upload them upon my return next week!

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Sounds like a good time to me. Just Don't loose too much at the tables!

I've only played at the two Primm Resort courses. Which isn't really Vegas anyway.

Man! I feel fortunate to not have a bunch of snow on the ground... I would love to spend some time golfing in Vegas. You'll have to give us the scoop on courses, conditions and your game. I would love to have some warm weather and some days off right now.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5390 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!