IGNORED

Who thinks Kelly Tilghman is hot?

under_par
Note: This thread is 4063 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Is Kelly Tilghman hot?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe So

I dunno... shes kinda hot...but I definitely think she's swinging a different kind of club!!

"You're not good enough to get mad. Enjoy the round." Arnold Palmer to Jim Leyland.

Driver: Taylormade r5 80 10.5
Irons: Taylormade RAC OS 3-PW True temper reg flex
Hybrid: Nike Rescue 18* graphite stiff flexWedge: Taylormade RAC 56* satinWedge: Cleveland Tour Action 60*Putter: Odyssey White...

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she's pretty hot. keeping in mind she's almost 40. i bet she was a super hottie at 24.....

In my bag:
Driver: R9 TP Rombax Stiff
3 Wood: R9 TP 85g Stiff
3 hybrid: X
4-SW: X-20 Uniflex

SteelLW: Forged Chrome

Putter: White Hot XG #1

she's pretty hot. keeping in mind she's almost 40. i bet she was a super hottie at 24.....

I'm almost 60.

She's hot.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

Hot - no. She's not ugly, but not hot.

Voted no.

"Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end."

Started playing - April 25th, 2008

In my bag: FT-5 Neutral Driver 9° 990B Irons Rifle Flighted Shafts (3-PW) Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Midslant Vokey wedges 252*08,256*12 and 260*04 PROV1xSequoyah National - A Robert Trent...

No.................

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

maybe if she was at a bar or party and i was kind-of drunk and i didnt really know exactly what was going on and the next morning i didnt remember what happened last night but i woke up next to her so i thought she was hot when i was inebriated so ummm maybe so

DRIVER: MACTEC NVG2 Draw 10.5*
WOODS: Big Bertha Warbird 3&7 wood
IRONS: Magique Custom 3-9
WEDGES: PW, Horizon 56*, The Pirate 60*
PUTTER: ????BALLS: Laddie ExtremeMy Scores-http://www.oobgolf.com/golfers/pinbacksc

• 1 month later...
Stephanie Sparks would be my dream girl... God she is sexy, and what a great looking swing... I could hang with her forever.

Steph, will you marry me? :)

Kelly is very nice in my book too.

Kelly Tilghman's voice is deeper than mine. Erika Sato is hot!

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

I just saw Stephanie Sparks play with Paddy on the golf channel today. They were both very entertaining to watch. Paddy is great!

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

• 4 weeks later...
Attractive. Dunno about hot. And besides, last I heard, a guy finding her attractive isn't gonna matter too much if you know what I mean.

I agree---attractive. However, when I listen a good looking woman, if she says things that I disagree with, then my overall opinion of her goes straight downhill. That is Kelly.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

• 6 months later...
Attractive. Dunno about hot. And besides, last I heard, a guy finding her attractive isn't gonna matter too much if you know what I mean.

Real cool to spread rumors like that....

Seems to me the same heartless thing was said about Annika....before she was married....

Bag #1
DRIVER: TourSwing TVC 10.5*w/VooDoo
FW: Geek 15* w/Graman Limey
FW: TourSwing Thunder 19* w/Graman Limey
HYBRIDS: #4 #5 Alpha RX Low w/Graman LimeyIRONS: Nakashima NP-2 w/Accra i SeriesWEDGES: Same as abovePUTTER: Slighter Olympia #1

Real cool to spread rumors like that....

Yes, yes, yes. In 1988, I was single and chairman of the Mississippi Arts Commission and involved in a couple of other arts organizations. There were some folks in these parts who couldn't imagine how I could be single, interested and literate in the arts and NOT gay. It must have been quite a surprise to those narrow thinking, simian brained morons when I married in 1993 and later, sired three children. It seems there are always some ignorant, lazy minded fools who think it necessary to label a person's sexuality by virtue of how they perceive an individual's behaviour or interests, even if those characteristics or interests bear little relationship to his/her genetic sexuallity. But then, there is no monopoly on foolishness.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

7.5/10 great face, good brain, OK body, terrible voice

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

Note: This thread is 4063 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!