IGNORED

Who thinks Kelly Tilghman is hot?

under_par
Note: This thread is 4051 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Is Kelly Tilghman hot?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe So

There are no buts. Kelly Tilghman is not hot. Do you know what hot means. It means she's has to have a nice bod, nice voice and you would go out with her automatically. If you think Kelly fits those categories, then your girlfriend is a cat or your just plain creepy. It dosen't matter if they can play golf or not, that's not what makes someone hot. You old people, I have nothing to say except check e! or something. Halle Berry, Britney Spears, I don't know, comeon people.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sungho:

It has nothing whatever to do with age...trust me on that one. What it comes down to is, "Hot" is in the eye of the beholder. Kelly Tilghman is hot - to you, anyway - if you think she's hot. For that matter, someone here may find Craig Stadler hot. Not me personally...I'm just saying. But I probably wouldn't admit that one, anyway.

"My swing is so bad I look like a caveman killing his lunch." ~Lee Trevino

Currently playing Maltby C.E.R. 701u

Build your own...Total cost of my complete set of golf clubs: 500 bucks.Beating a guy who sports a $2000 bag of : priceless.

Jessica Alba probably couldn't help me with my hook. Nor does she make the trip to Augusta every year so she could take ME with her! Both Kelly and Stephanie Sparks are hot not just because they look good, they could hook up a fella with all the best golf stuff. One of my fantasies is being married to an LPGA tour player, preferably a hot one, so I could spend even more time at the course!!!! WOO HOO!!

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Geeezzz........ I guess boys will be boys...... and that goes for you guys too!!

The equipment is there...I'm not!
Driver- Callaway X460 HT
3Wood- Callaway X460 15*
Hybrids- Nike CPR 18*
Adams Idea 21*Adams Idea 25*Nike CPR 30*Irons 7-SW- Adama IdeaLob Wedge- Cleveland 588 ChromePutter- Nike T100 Oz Blue ChipBall- Best deal I can find on a reputable soft ball

nurseduffer:

Adolescence: that period of time in a man's life beginning with the onset of puberty and ending with prostate surgery.

"My swing is so bad I look like a caveman killing his lunch." ~Lee Trevino

Currently playing Maltby C.E.R. 701u

Build your own...Total cost of my complete set of golf clubs: 500 bucks.Beating a guy who sports a $2000 bag of : priceless.

Old Tom:
He he he..thats funny! Thanks for the laugh!
The equipment is there...I'm not!
Driver- Callaway X460 HT
3Wood- Callaway X460 15*
Hybrids- Nike CPR 18*
Adams Idea 21*Adams Idea 25*Nike CPR 30*Irons 7-SW- Adama IdeaLob Wedge- Cleveland 588 ChromePutter- Nike T100 Oz Blue ChipBall- Best deal I can find on a reputable soft ball

• 2 weeks later...
she isn't bad, but then again im 20 and like the younger ones lol...(younger ones that are over 18)
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

• 1 month later...
Anyone have a picture they can put up of this lady? I don't get the golf channel so I have no clue what she looks like.
My Bag
Driver: Dunlop Invicta 10.5˚ (Graphite Shaft)
3&5 wood: Lancer Oversize (Graphite)
Irons: Titleist 990 (Steel)
Wedge: Ram FX 57˚(Graphite)Putter: Ram Accubar AB-2Ball: Nike Juice

Yeah I'll vote for hot. She's got like a business look in that picture but I'm sure on a looser setting she'd look pretty good.
My Bag
Driver: Dunlop Invicta 10.5˚ (Graphite Shaft)
3&5 wood: Lancer Oversize (Graphite)
Irons: Titleist 990 (Steel)
Wedge: Ram FX 57˚(Graphite)Putter: Ram Accubar AB-2Ball: Nike Juice

Yeah I'll vote for hot. She's got like a business look in that picture but I'm sure on a looser setting she'd look pretty good.

what do you have in mind saying a "looser setting" ? spread eagle on with handcuffs on her hands and legs, tied to the bed posts? Trust me, in that kind of setting - even my wife looks hot

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 4 weeks later...
what do you have in mind saying a "looser setting" ? spread eagle on with handcuffs on her hands and legs, tied to the bed posts? Trust me, in that kind of setting - even my wife looks hot

Rafi, I have half a mind to forward that to your wife. But I could never do that to another guy

I hope she is not a golfer that reads this forum or she is so incredibly hot that she knows you are joking!

In The Bag:
R7 425 10.5 Fujikara ReAx stiff
3,5 Wood Aldila NV 75s
Rescue Dual 16 deg 3i hyb
R7 XD steel/stiff 52deg and 56deg TP White Hot XG 2 ballHome Course: River Crossing

- even my wife looks hot

Moehahahaha

In the Bag:

MP-001 10 degree exsar 60
MP-001 3 wood grafalloy prolite elite
T-40 5 wood nike stock regular 22&26 degree CPR hybrids 5-9 CPR II 48 degree forged wedge 52&56 degree CPR wedges Corza monza

• 2 weeks later...
She is hot within her industry but def. not hot (would be dropped down to attractive) when you include the rest of the world.

Driver: Dual Point 9*
Woods: Dual Point 3-wood, T-40 5-wood
Irons: r7 TP's
Wedges: RAC TP Black 52/56/60
Putter: White Steel

Had to vote NO. Easy enough to look at, but not a head-turner. Can't get used to that deeper-than-should-be, baritone voice of hers. Hey, whatever happened to that European blonde who co-hosted BIG Break V, I think?

The Angry Golfer

Clubs- Callaway X20

Putter- White Steel,2-BALL Center- shafted Ball- Soft Feel

Had to vote NO. Easy enough to look at, but not a head-turner. Can't get used to that deeper-than-should-be, baritone voice of hers.

Ditto to that, the voice is just...!

she's wicked hot because she is a decently nice looking woman who can play the game...

I think Paula Creamer (I'm 21 so I can say this) is absolutely amazing looking and I would love to tee her I mean it up with her... haha oh womens golf

btw I heard in the lpga's description that 2665 yards was a long course? My home course in college is longer than that..........

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

Note: This thread is 4051 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!