IGNORED

Tiger: White with Black Stripes?

iacas
Note: This thread is 6613 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Someone just posted a comment on this article . Then I read that Tiger Jam IX will feature Sting and John Mayer. This reminded me of Deadspin's articles (see here and here .

C'mon, man, Sting and John Mayer? Seriously? Is Tiger the whitest black guy in the world or what?

P.S. Unlike the commenter in the first link, keep this discussion light, wouldja? And no, my use of the word "light" here was not an intentional pun. Shame on you if you thought so.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm white, and listen to rap.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Is Tiger the whitest black guy in the world or what?

He maintains that he's not black, but multi-racial.

Besides... we all know Wayne Brady is the whitest black guy around!

Jeff Gladchun

In my bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R7 Quad, 9.5°, Aldila NV
3 Wood: Titleist 904F, 15°, YS-6+ StiffIrons: Titleist 695CB 3-PWWedges: Titleist Vokey 252.08, SM56.10 SM60.08Putter: Odyssey White Steel #5 Center-ShaftBall: TaylorMade TP Black / Titleist ProV1xHome Course: Oakland Hills...

• Administrator
He maintains that he's not black, but multi-racial.

I had to Google "Wayne Brady." Shows you how much I know about all that.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Promoting his efforts by using gangstas that degrade society and human life would tarnish all he is working for. His father said long ago that he has a greater purpose in life than winning golf tournaments.

Rap is to music as Etch-a-Sketch is to art. Tiger just has deeper tastses than the mediocre entertainment masses.

Bury me with a golf glove in my pocket - just in case!

• Administrator
Promoting his efforts by using gangstas that degrade society and human life would tarnish all he is working for. His father said long ago that he has a greater purpose in life than winning golf tournaments.

Clearly you've missed out on the humor here. Have a laugh, lighten up.

• Administrator
Maybe Elin's influence has something to do with it...

Next up for discussion: Tiger's favorite foods! Do they include collard greens and fried chicken? Fuzzy thinks so.

Rap is to music as Etch-a-Sketch is to art.

Well Put! How about John Stewarts quote from the Oscars “For those of you keeping score at home, Martin Scorsese, zero Oscars; Three 6 Mafia, one.”

Just because someone is black does not mean they have to listen to bad music. It's not like all white people listen to good music right Ben? I agree it would definately go against what Tiger has come to stand for if he had guys singing "I'm in love with a stripper" or "It's hard out here to be a pimp" at his little Tiger Jam Plus what would Elin think.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Saying that all Hip-Hop and Rap is bad is like saying all Rock N' Roll is good.

Jeff Gladchun

In my bag:
3 Wood: Titleist 904F, 15°, YS-6+ StiffIrons: Titleist 695CB 3-PWWedges: Titleist Vokey 252.08, SM56.10 SM60.08Putter: Odyssey White Steel #5 Center-ShaftBall: TaylorMade TP Black / Titleist ProV1xHome Course: Oakland Hills...

I'll take your word for it. But, though I've heard plenty of good rock & roll over the years, I've yet to hear a decent rap offering. Wanna taste of some great music? - check out "Lightning in a Bottle" on DVD. (blues rules)

Bury me with a golf glove in my pocket - just in case!

Its pointless to argue about music, its all about what you like. It would be like arguing about putting grips. You like left-hand-low? Awesome. Claw? Good for you. Belly-putter? Ok... now that one crossed the line

Jeff Gladchun

In my bag:

Like my mother allways told me "If you aint got nothing good to say then shutup"So I shall.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

Note: This thread is 6613 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!