IGNORED

Great golf pictures

Fat Slice
Note: This thread is 4856 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I love golf, but golf pictures are for the most part pretty boring stuff. With some exceptions of course... [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/86473/width/1000/height/800][IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/86473/width/1000/height/500[/IMG][/URL]

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

That's cool.  If you look in your picture you can see Cathedral Rock with Thunder Mountain in the background.  Yep, that is #10, par 3 210 from the tips.  Actually, the picture I posted above is from the same tee, I fixed a typo in my post saying 16, but it IS #10.

Driver Callaway Diablo Edge --- Custom Sonartec 3, 5 and 7 woods made +1" stiff shafts --- Irons 5-L Ping G10 +1" 4.5* upright reg shafts --- ---Putter Tiger Shark

You know I thought it was 10, but I haven't been there in 16 years!  Good stuff.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Rad Tour 16* | Tour Edge 19* | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Odyssey 2 Ball Blade | Vice Pro Plus  

This is the signature hole #18 at my home course, Palm Beach National, designed by Joe Lee.  Some of his more famous courses are Doral's Blue Monster, Bay Hill and Cog Hill.  This features a tee shot over water and then your second shot again over the water.  There is a cavernous bunker guarding the front of the green.

This is the other signature hole, the par 3 #3.  This is the tee shot over water to the almost island green with a bunker on the left and a grass bunker on the right.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Rad Tour 16* | Tour Edge 19* | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Odyssey 2 Ball Blade | Vice Pro Plus  

i have this picture in my action shots of my profile but here is a nice picture on one of the holes at TPC deere run... Had the longest drive of the foursome and was waiting for my turn ... Its a long hill with a large tree in the middle of the fairway. not pictured. Was about 165 out here and the right side of the green drops off like a cliff

midfairway.jpg

...Practice Can Never Make Perfect... Practice Makes Improvement...
 bettinardi.gif
taylormade.gifadidas.gif

Amazing pictures 596. You are very fortunate to live there.

Here is a pic from a course I played a few years ago while on vacation. Eagle Ranch Golf Club near Vail, CO. Photo not made by me. Pretty course and enjoyable to play. eagle.jpg

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

Originally Posted by Motley01

I'll start it out, took some killer pics with my Canon G9.

Course: Heritage at Westmoore - Broomfield, CO

Motley, the second pic above of the lake and what I think is Boulder in the background is really nice.  I'd say gallery worthy if that office building wasn't in the background.  Regardless, nice work.

Note: This thread is 4856 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!