IGNORED

What is wrong with Paula today?

bigoak
Note: This thread is 5653 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Announcers keep talking about her gutsy performance and that she is sick. Anyone know what is wrong?

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

She is supposed to be heading to the hospital immediately after the round. They had a doctor following her throughout her round as a precaution.

I hope that she is OK since we are BIG FANS of hers. She did shoot 70 today and made the second and FINAL cut. Let us see if she can play tomorrow---Sunday.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

Paula did end up tied for third, even though she shot a 2 over 74!! Suzann Pettersen ballooned to a 79!!! Here are the FINAL Money Listings, and look how TWO old veterans---Annika and Helen did!!

Last Updated: Sunday, November 23, 2008
1 Lorena Ochoa $2,763,193.00
2 Paula Creamer $1,823,992.00
3 Yani Tseng $1,752,086.00
4 Annika Sorenstam $1,735,912.00
5 Helen Alfredsson $1,431,408.00

Being an "old veteran" of golf, I like to see the Old Folks like them and Juli Inkster do well!!

Today's "USA Today" reported that Paula had peridontitis---an inflammation of the lining of the intestine, and NOT appendicitis. Still painful, and she had to "tough it out" to finish the last round.

Note: This thread is 5653 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!